Part 11 (Will you marry me,Luna..?)

Jiemin opened his eyes ,rubbed his eyeslids,trailing his eyes besides him to find Namjoon,but he can't find out his alpha!
He was began panicked.

"Ma'lord...."

Jiemin run out from his bedroom and smelled the food scent from his kitchen.
And he was shocked to seeing how messed the kitchen now.

Oh my God,..!"Jiemin said while caressing his chest while seeing his ma'lord troubled and run over Namjoon to helped out.

"Ma'lord..your soup is over boiled...!!"Jiemin warning Namjoon when the soup is pouring down to the store.

"And what are you planning to do with your glass noodles..?"

"Japchae..baby..."

Jiemin laughed over to seeing Namjoon.

"I hope you dont burned my kitchen..!!"

"Ohh jezz...!!"Namjoon griwled,turn off the stove then continueing chopping the carrots.

"What are you planning to cook,ma'lord.?"Jiemin asking while wrapping his hands around Namjoon waist from behind.

"Japchae and tomato meat ball soup for you and our babyboy..."

Jiemin laughed to see Namjoon cutting the carrots.

"I was concerned with the carrots was cutting by famous surgeon like you..!!"

Jiemin pushed Namjoon body gently to the side

"Step aside ma'lord..!I'll cut it for you..just sitting down..and seeing me cooking for you.."

Jiemin said while ordered Namjoon to pouring the meat ball into the soup with the tomatoes with in.

After chopping the tomatoes,Jiemin begans to heat the pan,pour some butter and saute the onion,putting the beef slice into the pan.

"Perfect Luna .."Namjoon whispers teasingly as his nose trails Jiemin neck,nipped and lapped it.

"Ma'lord..stop being naughty if you still want to ending breakfast in the table.!"Jiemin hisses to hold himself from Namjoon temptation on his body.

Jiemin moving the beef away from the pan and tasted the soup.

"Taste good..."Jiemin said and thrust the spoon to Namjoon's mouth.

"Just taste it ma'lord...yummy..?"

Namjoon nods after tasted the soup from the spoon.

"Yummy,baby...let's have breakfast first..."Namjoon said and helped Jiemin to moves all the food to dine table.

Jiemin run to the rest room and vomited all the contents of his tummy into the wastafel.

Namjoon following him with worries and stroking Jiemin back softly.

Jiemin stopped from vomitting and hugged Namjoon tightly and being spoiled with his alpha.

"Let's go to hospital and I'll USG the baby first...."Namjoon said while Jiemin sneaking on his neck.

"I'am sorry for giving you hardernest day,baby ..."Namjoon whispered into Jiemin earlobe.

Jiemin shakes his head.

"Gwenchana...i'am enjoyed it as the journey to being mommy..."Jiemin murmurs.

"He is troublesome as like his appa.."

Namjoon laughed and peck kisses over Jiemin forehead

"You and the baby boy are the perfect things in mylife....."Namjoon wrapped his arms on Jiemin shoulder and starting to rubbing Jiemin back soothingly.