Sneak and peak of ss 2

"Let off me,bastrad

"Let off me,bastrad...!!" Jiemin hissed angirily between his tears that fell down to his cheeks, while his hands tried to cover his shoulders that were exposed due to the alpha's claws.

"Phase of moon...?very beautiful...." the alpha said with lusting eyes at Jiemin and his hands tried to touch Jiemin's smooth back which was half open due to his clothes being torn by the alpha's claws.

"But I don't like the name Kim Nam Joon was graved on this beautiful skin of yours, omega .." the alpha said while smirked

"Don't touch me.. you're not my alpha..." Jiemin snapped with angry eyes now seeing the alpha's impudence.

Fear is the most human thing in a person, as well as what Jiemin is currently experiencing.
He couldn't back down, even though his alpha wasn't by his side anymore.

the alpha giggling as if laughing at Jiemin's stupidity

"I am your alpha now..because your alpha never exist anymore,my omega..."

"Stop to dreaming..as one things you should know,and you cant change it..."Jiemin said firmly while stared hatred at the alpha.

"A human life is worth something..it is worth everything...as like my promise to the all dead victims,that the heart of justice was never let the murdered die silently and anonymosly...l'am the Luna of bloody moon pack, eventhough to the hell...i'll follow my destined alpha,Kim nam Joon..!"

The alpha giggles

"Don't you forget,we have a great night yesterday,omega...and I have leave traces over your body..."

"I'll erase your damn traces....!"

Jiemin grabbed a knife and stabbed it into his stomach, as soon as fresh blood dripped onto the floor as Jiemin's body began to weaken and fell on the floor.

"No.." shouted the alpha hysterically while grabbing Jiemin into his arms

"I did love you,Jiemin arhh..."

"But..I hate you the most,hyung..."

==========

Dear all readers...this stories will coming ..i'll do my best..because I was miss my sexy omega,the best forensic phatologist,the Luna of bloody moon pack...💜💞😚😚