Part 34 (The Fortune wheel destiny)

Chris lunged down to the floor from his wheelchair,strunggling to crawl with using his legs to reached Jackson when he was seeing Jack wincing in pain while the blood pooled in the area of his injured leg.

"Jack...are you all right...??"Chris whispers sadly when pulled up Jackson into his arms and letting Jackson half body lean on his thigh

"Don't worry,I'am just need blood transfusion after this..."Jackson let out a small chuckle while streched the back of his neck nervously with the blood begin to rushing out from his nose.
Jackson never want to seeing someone he loves looks flustared like this way.its more hurting him than the injured wound that's he got it now.

"It's not funny,Jack....!"Chris cries out while wipe off the blood from Jackson nose.

"Your cheeks is pinky..I like it the most when you look like this,Chris...is this because I'am with you..?"Jackson asked while pinching Chris cheeks who slapped his hand away,blushing more if that was possible.

"Fuck..you still have sense of fuckin humour in this situation...you such son of bitch,Jack...!"

Both of them is laughed.

Jiemin turned his eyes to the couple and whispering something into his father in law earlobe.

"Aboenim..will you doing a favour for me,please.....?"

Kim nam Gil trailed his eyes down to seeing into Jiemin's eyes.

"What's that Jiemin arh..?"

"Go..and cured his wound which is caused by me..."

Kim nam Gil smiled..its like Plum talking to him from Jiemin's eyes.

"The fruits doesn't falling far from the tree...you are perfectly resemble of your ma'a..."

Jiemin smiled,and Kim nam Gil turning his head to See Hoon.

See Hoon walks to approuched them and changed the position of his ma'lord to supporting Jiemin body.

"Uncle See Hoon...don't blame aboenim ..just let the memories of my ma'a lived in his mind and it will drifted by the time goes on...because in the end you are the winner of his heart..."

See Hoon blushed when Jiemin grinned at him.

"You are sweet damn boy...no wonder,that father and son can't escaping from your charms...and I love you much,uri Luna.."

"Na doo,de ka sarang hee,uncle See Hoon.."

***
Namjoon found himself seated on the chair and felt the pain on whole of his body,when he tried to opened his eyelids,the vision is still blurring,just only one things he can do is to calling out his mate name.

"Jiemin arh,baby..."

"Stop to calling his name...Jiemin is mine..!"Taehyung yelled angrily while pushed Namjoon to fell over the floor,so he can laid on top of Namjoon,trying to bury his fangs into Namjoon neck,to bitting him hardly.

The fresh blood gushing out as Taehyung closed his eyes in satisfaction as he tasted Namjoon's blood.
This is what he wanted during the time,to destroyed someone who is stolen his beloved away,his Jiminie'...!

Namjoon roaring in pain and began to grunted aggressively,wanting to escaping out of this dangerous position,his wolf,RM was screaming loudly.
With the remaining power inside him,Namjoon tried to forget the pain of his neck bitting wound,and concerntrating on killing Taehyung.
He must stopped Taehyung to being stubborn and obsesively over Jiemin..!
He must wakin up him to accepting about the given destiny by moongodness that's Jiemin and him be born to being mate.