Part 15 (The happiness)

Namjoon bringing Jiemin back to his condominium because Chris still not moved out from his mansion.
And Jiemin never mind it as long as Namjoon stayed with him.

"Your place looks better than my first time coming ,ma'lord.."Jiemin said while taking off his shoes in the entryway of Namjoon condominium.

Namjoon smirked.

"Yeah..because both of us messed up everyside by filled it with the love scent for a week,so no wonder there is growed another life inside you,baby.."Namjoon whisper while cuddled his Luna into his arms.

"Ma'lord...!"Jiemin face blushed pink while protested by poutting his lips to Namjoon.

Namjoon condo was decorated more better now with sophisticated white off colour,there is some painting and Namjoon medical certificate decorated and hanging on the wall.

"You can hanger up your certificate over there too ma'lady..."Namjoon said while seeing Jiemin looked at his medical certificate.

"General Surgeon versus Forensic surgeon ....?"Jiemin laughed while Namjoon taking his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Namjoon have a king sized bed in the middle of the room and every surface looks combine well in the sofness colour from the plush carpeting on the floor until the bed sheet and bed covers.

"Sorry..I can't preparing well for our home,because Chris is still not moved out.."Namjoon said,interrupting Jiemin from his trains of thought.

Jiemin shook his head while wrapped his arms encircle Namjoon waist.

"Gwenchana..as long as you stayed besides me,ma'lord.."Jiemin said while stared into Namjoon eyes,rubbed thier nose each other.

"Am I selfish as the second wheel in your relationship with him..you know I never thought to snatching you from him..sometimes I was being so screwed up because of this as the ruiner but the fact I can't,ma'lord.."

"You..can't what.. baby...?"

"I can't let you go...,ma'lord..."

Namjoon smiled happily and pressed his lips over Jiemin forehead

"Of course not, baby...you don't ruin anything..stop to thinking like that way..""Namjoon said while towing his baby to the bathroom.opened the door and turn on the light.

"You need to taking bath before going to sleep,baby..I have prepared it for you already..."

The bathroom looks luxury with the giant jaccuzi,and its seems Namjoon already prepared it for Jiemin where is the ways to jacuzzi is already full of rose petals with the aromatherapy relaxing scent,with the huge city view,its looks extraordinary,the lights is light up the city.

Jiemin gapping for a moment,but he is back to his sense after Namjoon wraps his arms encircle his waist lean down his chin against his shoulder.

"You can have your time with soaking in the tub,baby..."

Jiemin tilt his head to Namjoon now,looks surprised.
Namjoon stared at Jiemin face with amused smiles.

"Live up today for certain..because tommorow is uncertain...I don't care what people will talkin about us as I know you are mine now.."Namjoon whispers it into Jiemin earlobe.

"Here is all the toiletreies and towels..and the skincare,brush tooth..."Namjoon said while pointing his hands to the bathroom wardrobe.

"Take it as long as you needed it baby.."Namjoon said while ready walks away from bathroom.

"Where are you goin,ma'lord..let's soaking together..."Jiemin asking while pulled Namjoon arms closer to him.

Namjoon stepped closer to Jiemin,lifted Jiemin waist up,making him encircling his legs around his waist, kisses at Jiemin lips deeply against the wall.