Part 3 ( Touches me,ma'lord..)

Jiemin huffed hardly while threwed away the scapel from his hands,poutting his lips to the corpse which is lied in front of him.

Since Namjoon kissed him,Jiemin was sure thats his heart belong to Namjoon already,so he is feel frantic especially when Tae wanted to meet him,there is a thousand reason comes out from Jiemin lips to avoided meet up with Tae..!

"What the hell happen to me...???why I should avoiding Tae like this way....aishh....fuckk..!!"Jiemin grumbled iritably while seated in his working table and looked back at the corpse status documents which is Tae pass it to him last few days ago.

The victim name is Mariana Stevani,a day laborers in candy factories.
She is involved as the activies of labour who is active to voiced the protesting to the factories,demanded an increase of wage of daily labour.
She was founded dies after four days dissapears in the farm with the tragic condition.

The local hospital already autopsy her but the report is seems enginereed some part to covering the real caused of dead ..and remarks the caused of death is sex violence by unknown person.
Thats why,Mariana families claimed regional government to transferred thier daughter corpse to Sunlim hospital for furthur autopsy.

"Ooh God..I hate for telling the fact..!!"Jiemin sighs desperately while throwed down the documents back to his worktable.
Yeah...telling the truth about Namjoon to Tae is more difficult than uncovering the fact of Mariana death..!

In the midst of finishing up his summary,his door suddenly swings open.

"I'am done for the day...!!"Jiemin day boredly as he finished his last sentences.

"But..iam not done yet with your,dr Park..!"

The voices is so familiar..and Jiemin jump up instanly after hearing the source of voices who is right now in front of him Tae is standing up with straight eyeeing him direclty.

"T..Tae...??"Jiemin purses his lips.

"Why you don't call me first...?"

Tae walked towards Jiemin with annoyed face,and grabs Jiemin collar shirt,pulled him closer ,and slams their lips together.

Jiemin shocked for a moment,but he don't refusing for the kisses.
He did miss this baby alien so much already,and both of them melted into kisses,its like so desperately been craving for.but when he remembered it was Taehyung and Namjoon face is shown up in his mind..so he pushed Tae away from his body.

"What the fuck,baby...?why...?something happen to you...?tell me...!!"

Jiemin shokes his head and looked away from Tae.

Taehyung cupping Jiemin jaw with both of his hands and eyeeing Jiemin directly.

"I hate you hidding something from me baby...!"

"Tae..."Jiemin hisses sadly

"Tell me,baby...what's happen..why you avoiding me lately..?"

"I...I was..found my mate already,Tae..."Jiemin says brickly in tones without dare to looked at Taehyung eyes but the tears is drezzling down from Jiemin eyes.

"I..don't know how to tell you about this.."

Taehyung seems tried to keep calm eventhough his heart is beating more faster now.

"W..who..?is he or she..?"

"He is...Kim nam Joon...our new CEO ..and he is selected as super alpha from bloody moon pack.."

Taehyung rounded out his eyes disbelief of what he is hearing now.

"But...he is got fiancee already,baby...you can reject him as your mate..!"