Part 35(Please stay alive)

Jiemin seated on ICU room,waiting for his husband awaring from anasthesia influence and Namjoon already moved to Sunlim hospital already.

How..?still in his sleep..??"Kim nam gil asking Jiemin while begin to examine his son.

"Any reactions..?"

"No..quanta status,aboenim..!"Jiemin replied to his father in law while looked at EKG monitor.

"Do you CT scan his abdomen area already.....?"Kim nam Gil asking again and his hands begin to examination by pressing Namjoon abdomen area.

"Yes,I'am still waiting for the CT-scan result, aboenim..."Jiemin sighed,take a deep breath.

"Do you suspecting of something,aboenim..?"Jiemin asks while seeing Kim nam Gil focusing on Namjoon's right upper abdomen

"I'am just worries that there are part of missed injury such as hemaperitoneum.."

Jiemin take a deep breaths,he looks so tiredly and Namjoon is still not yet back to him.

"Is this because of Namjoon lost his mendalion,his power to getting back aboenim..??"

"Not exacly right,Jiemin arh..maybe he still need time to recovery from the injury that he got during the kidnapped time.."

"It's all my mistakes,aboenim..."

"Be patiently Jiemin arh...he'll recovery soon..."Kim nam Gil said softly while patting over Jiemin shoulder to sooting him.

"Don't blame yourself,you know..my son love you the most..more than love himself.."

Jiemin just nods just as answer to his father in law

"All right just call me if there is any slightest change happen to him!"Kim nam Gil said said while sign the patient board report and leaving the ICU room.

Jiemin lift up Namjoon wrist which is still attached to IV needle,and slowly pressed his lips against Namjoon's wrist back softly.

"Open your eyes,ma'lord...you know..I miss you so much..."Jiemin hisses sadly with teary eyes.

"Don't you miss me and our Jee Yeon..?"

Jiemin take a desperately breaths,in a minute later a knocking door breaks Jiemin attention.
Jiemin turn his head to the door.
It was Jungkok,with Hoseok on the wheel chair.

"Hyung..?Jungkok...?"

"Jiemin arh...how about Joonie...?"Hoseok asked while Jungkok pushed the wheel chair towards to Namjoon's bedside.

"Quanta status,Hyung..."Jiemin hisses sadly,with the tears pooling behind his eyes

"What should I do to make him open his eyes,Hyung...??"

"Be patiently,Jiemin arh..."Hoseok said,patting softly over Jiemin's shoulder to sooting him.

"Luna...I want to reporting something to you about the preserved corpse was found by our guards at the time guarding you and appa to Tthipoom human organ headquaters.."Jungkok said after Jiemin wiped off his tears

Pre.. preserved corpse...??"

Jungkok nods.

"Yes...you should re-autopsy the corpse..because the corpse condition is exactly same as Mariana.."

Jiemin looks surprised

"Just go to re autopsy the corpse Jiemin arh...don't worry about Joonie too much...i'll help you to re check his medical report.."

A bitterly smiled tugged over Jiemin lips

" So..how about Taehyung...?somebody found him..?"Jiemin asking while staring into Jungkok.