Part 14 (The D-a-y)

2 days later....

"Come on,my son..we are gotta in time when the full moon is still bright..!"Kim nam Gil said while patting over Namjoon shoulder

"Yeah..I'am coming,appa..."
Namjoon smiled and stood before his mirror just fixing his tie and then walked out from the room

Kim nam Gil decided this night Namjoon and Jiemin must married before Tthipoom pack comes and the wars is begin.

Jiemin looks pretty and neat in his white tuxedo suit,a pairing suit with Namjoon.
And he is smiled while looked at himself against the mirror and all the stylist praise, charmed of his pretty presence..!

Jiemin stunned for a moment while seeing himself against the mirror,and he is thinking about Taehyung.

Since knowing Jiemin already proposed by Namjoon,he is dissapears and never showed his presence in front of Jiemin anymore,and he is always rejected call from Jiemin.

"Mian'ne Taehyung arh....."

"There is something stucking in your mind,baby..??"Namjoon asking while standing behind Jiemin,thier eyes is seeing each others from the mirror.

Jiemin smiled to Namjoon.

"Yeah..I was thinking about Taehyung
..he seems like avoiding me lately.."

"You want me to find him for you now..?"

Jiemin stared confusing at Namjoon,how comes he can asked that kind of words to him.

"Come on baby..i'am still fair as long as he don't touch you..I think both of you need to talk.."

Jiemin shakes his head with his bitter smiles tugged over his plump lips.

"No need,he need time to heal his feeling of being betrayed by me.."Jiemin hissis sadly.

"Baby...you are not betrayed or cheated him..."

"Yes...better Taehyung sharpen his knife and stabbed over my chest..than I must being the sinner like this.."Jiemin said with the tears pooling behind his eyes and trailed his eyes into Namjoon's eyes.

"There is no sweater innocence sin than my heart was stolen by you,ma'lord.."

Namjoon cheeks blushed red and all the styling crew smiling to them.

"You see..baby...all people cant get away thier eyes of us.."Namjoon whispers into Jiemin earslobe from behind,hugging his heartbeat tightly from behind

Jiemin smiled and tilt his head up to seeing Namjoon.

"Don't worry...i'am yours only.."Jiemin said while stared lovely to his man,caressing Namjoon hairs softly.

"Because...I cant help myself of how much I was fallin with you,ma'lord..."

Jiemin grinned when seeing Namjoon lovely eyes sight at him now with his tenderly smiles.

"Thank you for everythin you have done for me,ma'lady..let's live happily with me and our babyboy.."Namjoon whispered while trailed his hands to touches Jiemin tummy.

Jiemin smiled while stared back Namjoon from the mirror,and couldn't eyes off each others from how themselves keep adoring to each others.

Eventhough the smiles is tugged over Jiemin lips but Namjoon know thats Jiemin is still worried about Taehyung and feeling guilted by their decision of marriage.

"Baby...my spiritual teacher,called ahjhan Darmo ever told me that's..before you speaks,let's your words pass through three gates that's is..is it true..it is necessary..or is it kind..??"