Part 29 (Being happy with mate)

Namjoon starring warily at the couple of Sang woo and his wife with intimidation sight to bewared from any dangerous which will possible attacked him and Jiemin.

The scent of Safron,Jasmine combinated with amberwood,ambergris and cedar is spreading in air now.

Its kind of dominant scent...the super alpha..!!
Min jie can feel the atsmophere changed,eventhough she was blind.

"O..oppa...I'am scared..."Min jie stuttering,while hidden his body behind Sang woo body.

"He..he is super alpha,..he will kill us,oppa.??"

Sang woo looks trembled as tried to clam down Min jie with cuddled her into his chest

"Stop it,ma'lord...you scared them...!"Jiemin said while caressing Namjoon cheek softly,to calm down RM who is already switched into Namjoon's body.

"Look at me..everything is going good now..I'am fine..."

Namjoon tilt his head to Jiemin,hugged his Luna tightly, with thier eyes is seeing each others now.

"Calm down..."Jiemin whispers tenderly while nuzzling his nose against Namjoon neck to inhales his alpha scent,his favourite scent.

"I'am here..with you,ma'lord.."

Jiemin soft whispers against Namjoon's ears running a shivers down Namjoon's spine as tears pooled his eyes which stared into Jiemin now,and he couldn't fight back whimpers as his shaking hands slowly caressing his Luna chubby cheek.

"Yes..I know..."Namjoon shutters,feeling as of all air is finally accessing his lungs for the very first time after four days from the first day of Jiemin was kidnapped.

Need around five minutes to makes RM switched away from Namjoon and Jim helped Jiemin to calm down his ma'lord.

"I'am sorry ..for making you worries,ma'lord..."Jiemin hisses guilty

"Its all my mistakes..till Taehyung choose this way.."

"Don't apologize for this ridiculous reason,baby..you have nothing to be sorry for..."Namjoon said firmly while cupping Jiemin face with both of his hands.

"I promise you that's i'll solve it soon with him..just hold on and don't give up on us...okay..?"

Jiemin nods while bitting his lower lips and stared back at Namjoon.

"You owned my heart.. for sure,i'll never give up of you,ma'lord..."

"Good..."Namjoon smiled while peaks a kisses over Jiemin forhead with showed dimples as an satisfield with his Luna answers.
His eyes turn around to looked at the Sang woo couple which is still stunned, seated on the couch.

"Thank you..for saving my Luna...." Namjoon said to Sang woo while helped Jiemin to seated on the couch,but his eyes stared with curiosity at Min Jie after seated.

"Is she can't seeing permanently now...?its seem her blindness is not from birth defect.."

"Yes..ma'lord...this blindness is began from the very first time i was working at "tpoom flowers" laundry parfume factory..."Min jie shutters as tried to keep talking with Namjoon.

"But after three weeks,slowly I was feel my vision is becomes blurring..and can't see anything soonly after that.."

"Methanol.."Namjoon said while heavily breathed with his hands tried to touch and examined Min jie eyes.

Jiemin stunned for a moment.

"Pordon...??"Sang woo saja curiosly by furrowed his eyebrows

"Your wife is poisoned by methanol which is used as parfume solvent neutralizier without the balancing dose,and the personal protective equipment..."