Part 13(The surprise its not funny)

Namjoon sending the corpse to Sunlim hospital morgue and Jiemin want to autopsy the corpse,to finding out what the causes of the man dead.

"Baby..I can asking another forensic docter to dissecting the corpse..."Namjoon said while seeing Jiemin is so stubborn wanna to dissecting the corpse by himself.

"No..I'll dessecting the corpse by myself ma'lord..."Jiemin said while get prepared with his scalpel eventhough he is still felt weaks because of his pregnancy tantrum.

"I'll not let them to playin with me.."

Namjoon nods and give up of how much Jiemin stubborn was in.

"Okay..i'll helped you,baby..."

Kim nam Gil come into the morgue after a few minutes Jiemin began his work with Namjoon helped him.

Jiemin slowly looked at the corpse first before touches it.

"The caused of his dead is rope loops and he was suffocation...there was a rash turned blue encircled the corpse neck..."Jiemin said while pointing his index finger through the dead man neck.

"I was sure, he was killed first before the psycopath put him inside the Euguine belly.."

Jiemin checked the corpse mouth first and found out the soil inside in.and when he is picked up the soil from the tongue,all sudden the corpse blowed the air from his mouth and shocked Jiemin.

"Fuck...!!"Jiemin shocked and stepped back.

"Baby..are you okay..??"Namjoon asking while throw down his scalpel and walks towards Jiemin.

"I'am fine,ma'lord...!shitt...how comes I can shocked like this way..??"

"It's okay...maybe the effect of your pregnancy tantrum,baby.."Namjoon said while helped Jiemin to walks closer to the corpse again.

"Are you sure can continueing this ?"

Jiemin nods to Namjoon.

"Sure...the corpse exhale the air because of the buildup of gas with muscle contraction that's causes the lungs pumps out the air through his mouth..!"

"Okay..acceptable reason,docter Park.."Namjoon said to teased his baby.

Jiemin just poutting his lips and begin to continueing disseced the corpse.
When he put his tiny hands over the corpse chest and began to checked the corpse mouth again,Jiemin was shocked once again.
Sudden he was felt the heartbeat from the corpse chest.

"Holy shittt...!!"Jiemin scream out while throwed down the scalpel from his hands.
And this time he was stepped back and fallin to the floor.he looks pale.
Namjoon shocked and run to Jiemin.

"Baby..better stop of this...you must take your rest..."Namjoon said while carried up Jiemin body.
And Kim nam Gil looks worried too while seeing his son in law looks despressed.

"No...no..ma 'lord...h-his..heart...is beating...!!"

Namjoon looks confused by Jiemin statement.

"Baby..you are over pressured by the corpse found out from the horse belly..it was a nightmare only...okay..i'am with you.."Namjoon said while cuddled Jiemin and rub his back to claming him.