Part 33(The warewolf war begin)

Jiemin eyes snapped open,his heart raced,and his body drenched in sweats.
He was breathing but like just run a marathon.

It still dark outside,the orange glow cast from the hospital window,it was streetlamps outside.

Suddenly Jiemin felt thirsty of blood..he never been on this level kind of thirsty.
The taste is going strong in his mouth.
His body like charged with adrenaline..and its like burned into his vein,spreading from the centre of his chest right to the tips of his fingers.
The sensation was almost painful on its intensity,.,its drive him couldn't take controlled of himself and sent him into blind panic.

"Blood...I want some blood..please..."Jiemin hisses while tried to wake up from his bed.
Jiemin hisses and spit like an angry wolf while he frought to wrestle himself free.

Jiemin pulled out again the IV from his vein and let the blood gushing out from his hand.
His tongue slowly sucking on the gushing out blood over his hands.its taste good and felt like getting back his power.

"Jiemin arh...I can't hold the power...let me switched into you and find our ma'lord with the mendalion power.."

Jiemin nods as an answering to him,his wolf.

"Let it be,Jim..."

He seemed to have no control over what he was feeling or his body was reacting to it.
There was no claming down himself or even, taking deep breaths,no stopping for furious pacing with the killed sensation is allured him now.

Jiemin walking towards the window and lifted up his fist while pinched it into the window glass,the window glass didn't shatter but a large crack appeared on the surface,along with the fresh blood gushing out again from Jiemin's fist.
He was yankee his fist back,realizing but not caring it was covered in blood,but he looks happy with it.

"Let me join into your body,ma'lady..."

There was a sense of desperation to the sheer almost uncontrollable speed coming out of him.
His lungs were staining with his muscles burned.
But it had nothing to do with his physical exertion.that part was coming easily.
Jiemin eyes becomes shining into golden brown,along with his wolf fangs comes out while his nails grabbing hardly over the window wood frame.
And he can heared himself begin to screaming.
Another scream began low in his diaphragm and tore itself loose from his throat.

He couldn't take this,it feel like going to explode.the muscles along his arms seemed to bulge and strain,to the point' where it felt like would burst free of skin.
The bones of shoulders and gips were grinding together,shifting into strange,unfamiliar position.
His spine strecthed and cracked,his head seemed to be growing longer and heavier.

"J..Jim....you wanna me switched into real wolf...??"Jiemin stuttured while holding the pain against his body.

"Please...it will risked us..how..if I can't switched back as human...?"

"Ma..ma'lord....we can't do it right now...please...."Jim pleads sadly to RM another twin soul.

"How..if we find Namjoon first...after that you can used me to kill anyone who is dare to hurt your twin soul..."

"Okay...i'll fullfilled your wishes on me,ma'lady.."RM another soul answered Jim.

Jiemin take a deep relief breaths while stared outside over the moon from the window glass cracked surface.
One tears drezzled down again from Jiemin eyes.. how if Taehyung killed his husband..?is it Namjoon die already in Taehyung hand,because there is no answer from Namjoon to him in thier mindlink.

"I'am reaching out to you..,can you hear my call,ma'lord...?"Jiemin hisses sadly when he is failed to mindlink Namjoon again.

"This hurt that I've been through. I'am missing you..I'am missing you like crazy.."