Part 7 (Hurted as destined mate)

Jiemin was wake up after his cellphone is ringing again.
It's 4 p.m already..!
That is Hoseok calling him,and Jiemin pick it up quickly.

"Uri pretty dr park ,where are you...?"

Jiemin laughed

"I'am at my place...can I help you,hyung.?"

"Do you know...there is six hours already one of your admier waiting for you in your morgue...??"Hoseok said it with mockingly in tones,its like he is insuaniting someone.
Jiemin stunned up for a moment.

"It's possibility Tae..?"

"Who...?"

"He seems like your beloved ching'gu..huh..?"

"Fuck..don't be so sarcass to me ,Hyung ..he is yours..."

Jiemin gigled.

"Hei..Jiemin arh..better you get off your ass from Namjoon bed and come here soon...you don't watching the new from tv...??"

"What the fuckin news,Hyung..?"

"Your statment of the victim dead has generated intense waves among the demontrators...!!"

Jiemin shocked.

"Really...??"

"Hei baby...its being the headline news over the Korea now...!!so better get off from Namjoon's fuckin cock and come here right now...!"

"Shitt...how comes you are so sure that's i'am with him right now...?"Jiemin protesting while poutting his plump lips.

Hoseok laughed.

"Hei baby...Yonggie Hyung tell me everything about what the fuckin you two doing over the stage...!!"

Jiemin laughed and Namjoon being awake for the sound.

"He is good fucker,isn't he,uri pretty dr park...??"

Hoseok gigled

"Fuck you,hyung...I'll be there around thirty minutes...!"

"Who is that,baby...??"Namjoon asks while carding his fingers through Jiemin hairs.

"Hoseok Hyung..."

"Uhh...??whats up he is calling you,baby...?"

Jiemin smiled and cradles Namjoon's face with his tiny fingers and kisses Namjoon's lips lightly.

"My statement of Mariana Stevani dead is generated intense waves among the demontrators,and Tae is waiting me in my devision now..."

Sighing,Namjoon's kisses back Jiemin.

"What i'am scaring for is happen now,ma'lady...promise me..you should stop to get more involved over the case....okay..?"

Jiemin nods to his super alpha.

"I know..ma'lord..."

"I'll protecting you from behind,baby..because I'll not let anyone touches you,eventhough its only one strand of your hairs..."

The tears pooling up behind Jiemin eyes for being worthed by his super alpha

"Shitt daddy..how comes you knowing so well to make your boy being spesial...??"Jiemin murmurs while wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck without can't get away thier eyes for seeing each others.

"Because...you are mine now.."Namjoon's whispers while pressed kisses against Jiemin plump lips again,all his feeling poured into the kissses as thier lips and tongue dance slowly and sensuously against each others..he is so addicted for Jiemin's lips..!