Part 10 (Let this happiness be mine)

Honestly,Jiemin did miss his alpha so much where is his hormoneous of pregnancy asking for more touches from his mate.

"What..do you want from daddy,boy...?" Namjoon asking while can't stared away from his mate pretty eyes,showed of how deep he was adoring Jiemin so much.

"Pretty...you are so pretty,omega...do you really mine,baby...?"

Jiemin laughed of how ridiculous of Namjoon words.
Slowly he was trailed down his tiny fingers on Namjoon dimples.

"I love you,Kim nam Joon..and I give my all for you already..."Jiemin said with the utmost sincerity while stared back into Namjoon eyes.

"Do you know, so many alpha's is waiting for you,baby..."

"I just want you,ma'lord..so..don't break my heart again...because..if you do that,I'll die for you..and there is no more chance for us again..."Jiemin said firmly as most like command to Namjoon.

"I'll keep my utmost sincerely to love you for whole mylife time..if you break it..don't ever dare to consider I'll back to you again,ma'lord.."

"Kim nam Joon..sweared to love Park jie min till the end of mylife time.."Namjoon smiled while whispered into Jiemin earlobe.

"If the heaven could speak this is the sweetest words I have been ever heared,ma'lord..its beautiful.."

"It's beautifull as you,baby...the gifted from heaven for me.."Namjoon said while his fingers began to unbotton Jiemin shirt one by one with his eyes still locked at Jiemin's,and beneathed
Jiemin.

"Daddy...don't wasting mytime..baby...baby..wanna ..arhh..."

Jiemin whimpers in surprise while Namjoon is lightly flicking his nipples.

"Baby asking for what..hmm..?"

"Ba..baby..want to know his daddy..."Jiemin said with the eyes over with lust

"P-please...daddyh..."

"Huh...??baby or the momma miss daddy...?"

Jiemin face blushed pink.

"Stop talking,Daddy...you know momma is lost in jungle already..."

Namjoon laughed.

"Wow..impatiently momma..let's go home and daddy will pleasuring you,baby..."Namjoon said while carried with bridal style Jiemin body into his arms and walks out from morgue.

"To my place,daddyh..."

"Huh...?why not my place,baby...?"

Jiemin smirked while stared at Namjoon's eyes.

"Because..momma wanna surprised you something,daddy..."

Namjoon smiled while pecks kisses over Jiemin nose and drive to Jiemin condo is chaostic when their heated kisses and touches is burning like hell in the car.
Jiemin is sitting on Namjoon lap while his ma'lord is driving on the road.
Jiemin moved sensually on Namjoon's lap and thier length is grinding together.

"No tease baby...i'am so fuckin hard..its hurt.."Namjoon kisses Jiemin neck and sucking at Jiemin delicate skin between the neck and shoulder.
Jiemin whimpers as Namjoon sucks bruises over his milky skin,marking him up with love.

"I don't like we must finished it on the road side.."

Jiemin laughed.

"Okay..then faster your car drive,daddy...momma is fuckin impatiently already."Jiemin whispers as sucking on Namjoon earlobe.

"Want you to fuckin me so good..."

"Shitt..you don't make me goin easy for this temptation,baby..."Namjoon breathes,forcing himself to focusing on the road