Part 4 (No regretless)

"You'll regreting it soon my son..for rejecting your destined mate..."

Namjoon smiled to remembering what his appa told him while stared into Jiemin pretty eyes now.
And his granny once told him that's no matter how much you tried to find that happiness..but you'll find it when you least expect it..!
And that's true....Jiemin,his mate is final happiness.
At first,he was thought himself and Chris is destined even not tied as mate,but he is regreting it now when
Jiemin is sudden comes into hislife,sitting in on his lap and stared with an angel eyes.

"I...just awaring..that's you are the best things ever happened to me,ma'lady...how comes you are so allured me by your perfection..?"Namjoon said while craddles his fingers along Jiemin cheek.
Jiemin closed his eyes to felt in the sensation of Namjoon fingers touches over his skin.

"And you are so...."

Namjoon even can't describe into words of how much craving over his mate now.

"I'm so small sized..?"Jiemin giggled while filling in words for Namjoon

Namjoon chuckles.

"Yeah....you are so small for considered as the adult warewolf size,you are not under age,right..??".

Jiemin laughed.

"You can prove it by yourself,ma'lord,am I adult enough to making love with you.."

Namjoon can't deny it of how luring Jiemin,his pale skin,grey haired and parted lips,all of that are just like begging Namjoon to devour with his lips!
Jiemin is insanely beautiful!

Namjoon can't deny it of how luring Jiemin,his pale skin,grey haired and parted lips,all of that are just like begging Namjoon to devour with his lips!Jiemin is insanely beautiful!

"You are mine,right...??"Namjoon whispers with demanding stared into Jiemin eyes.

"If...i'am yours...will you being mine too,ma'lord...???"

Namjoon cupping Jiemin jaw with both of his hands without can't stared away from Jiemin eyes charming.

"Yeah..i'am yours since the first day seeing you let this lips being kissed by another alpha,ma'lady...!"

Jiemin cheeks blushed into pink,he was felt so embrassed but when he is thinking about Tae,there is the sadness bloomed over his pretty eyes.

Without wasting any time,Namjoon pressed kisses against Jiemin lips.
Jiemin kisses back Namjoon aggresively,after a while he grab Namjoon hairs softly,pressed his lips into Namjoon's,for more demanding kisses.

"If this moment of happiness should be a while for us,I want to make it ending with no any regret,ma'lord..."Jiemin hisses sadly in thier kisses and pulls Namjoon more closer while kisses him deeply.

"Stop for doubting me..because I have diciding already to walked over together with you,no matter what will happen. .."Namjoon said before hunt over Jiemin neck,dragging his lips to skim over Jiemin jaws.