Part 5 (Dilemma)

After a week,Jiemin back to his condominium again.his heat period is pass already so there is no reason for him for stayed at Namjoon condominium,where is Namjoon is still another person fiancee and Jiemin never thinking for being the third wheel of another person relationship.

"Ooh God..I'am so fucked!"Jiemin sighs desperately while throwed down the documents of Mariana Stevani back to his worktable.
Today he must signed the documents with the contents registration form consist of corpse data and write down his detailed resulting of the causes of the victim dead and give it to Tae as soon as possible.
but the problems not is about his corpse summary,but..Namjoon..!

Jiemin never heard about him,he is like dissappears around three days since their together time..Jiemin is missing him so much..!Miss his scent and presence now.
Fuck...!!Jiemin is so pissed..!is he with his fiancee now...?fucked him also...??

"I'am so screwed...!!"

In the midst of finishing up his summary,his door suddenly swings open.

"I'am done for the day...!!"Jiemin say boredly as he finished his last sentences.

"But..iam not done yet with your,dr Park..!"

The voices is familiar..and Jiemin jump up instanly after hearing the source of voices who is right now in front of him Tae is standing up with straight eyeeing him direclty.

"T..Tae...??"Jiemin purses his lips.

Tae walked towards Jiemin with flatly face,and grabs Jiemin collar shirt,pulled him up from his desk and pinned him against the green board which is hanging as the place for Jiemin to elaborate his opinion after dissecting the corpse.
Jiemin whines for Taehyung sudden attack,carrying him up,pushed him so much force until the board rattles as Jiemin back hit it.

"Tae..."

Jiemin shocked for a moment,he know that's Tae getting mad of him.

"As you know...your fuckin mail voices for me is unacceptable...I hate to hear it...!!!"

And Taehyung is more angry while smelling the another alpha scent over Jiemin body.he know it well..it must be Namjoon...!

"I'll never let you go,baby..you know I love you more than I love myself.."

Jiemin shokes his head and looked away from Tae with his teary eyes.

Taehyung cupping Jiemin jaw with his lefthands and another hand is still prop up Jiemin pinned body against the wall.there is n choice for Jiemin except wrapping both of his legs encircling Tae waist tightly to avoiding losing thier body balancing .

"Is that so easy he ruined our love which is ever exist during this whole time,baby...??"

Tae is crying like crazy now while lean on his forehead against Jiemin's .

"Although our promise both of us will apart after find our mate...but..its so hard for me to let you go..tell me what must I do now...I'am so give up...baby.."

"Tae..please....don't be like this to me..."Jiemin says as sobs with his shuddered voices.

"No...I'll never let you go ....I'll never let him hurt you..he will marry his fiancee soon...don't be fooled by his charms...!!"

Jiemin rounded out his eyes,stunned for a moment.

"I know Tae...but..i'am no regretness to love him..."

"You are out of your mind,baby.."

Jiemin chuckled as he cries.

"Yeah..I'am out of my mind now..."