Part 26 (Claimed by undestined mate)

Hoseok stared at his cellphone and there is one message is popped up his phone screen over thirty minutes ago earlier and its was his bunny call ID,Jungkok.

Hoseok standby at emergency room from yesterdaty night,there is two patients under his medical supervision and the patients is already moved to the patient room,so at the morning he must report and re-examined the patients condition.

He knowing already that's Jiemin was kidnapped by Kim Dae sung and as the exchange,Jungkok must marrying Chan mi..!
Honestly he is so panicked after hearing Jiemin was kidnapped where is Jiemin is still pregnant,and there is no any choice except he must sacrificed Jungkok to marry Chan Mi as the deal for Jiemin freedom !
He can't being selfish where is Jiemin is in dangerous , eventhough his uncle ,Kim nam Gil planned to killed Kim Dae sung in his daughter married day..!

"Love..i'll wait you in our home and we need to talk..."

That's Jungkok message through the cellphone screen.

Hoseok finished his report and pass it to the standby nurse and give her some intruction to take care of the patients before leaving the hospital.

***

'Titt...."

Hoseok put and scanning his index finger over the door handle of Jungkok condominium to passed the security code and the door is opened, Jungkok is revealling standing in front of him now.

"Hai,.love..."Jungkok said cheerfully,without can't hidden his smiles to seeing his happy pills,widened his arms and waiting for Hoseok come into him.

Hoseok smiled back to his beloved and walks into his man arms.

"I miss you so much, love...do you eat and sleep well lately at hospital...??"

Hoseok just nods while sighed in defeat

"Yeah...I do it well,dear..."

Jungkok take a look at Hoseok,and he knows Hoseok is lying.

"I can't see my sunshine from your eyes,love..."Jungkok said while trapping Hoseok against the closed door,licked a long stripe along Hoseok earlobe.
Hoseok shudder for a while and whines

"I know..you are worried about that fuckin wedding..??"

Hoseok is still keep quite,because he can't hold his fearing of losing Jungkok now,one tears is drezzled down from Hoseok eyes.

"Hei...heii...stop it,love..please..."Jungkok whispers while thumbing Hoseok tears and wipe it away.

"No matter what will happen..I'am still yours..and you are mine..forever...trust me please..."

"But..we are not destined as mate...its so messed me up,dear..."Hoseok said while pushed Jungkok away from him and walked into the living room.

"You doubting me,love...??"

Hoseok looks teary back,he can't answering Jungkok now..because in the bottom of his heart is doubting thier relationship now,because both of them is not destined as mate,its mean Jungkok and him will not happy ending one.

Jungkok is began to approuching Hoseok from behind ,with his hands started to roaming Hoseok's body

"D..dear...." Hoseok whimpered as Jungkok squezzed his botty cheek.

"What...do you want...??"

"What do I want...hmm..??"Jungkok hisses while trailed his tongue into Hoseok earlobe.

"I want you so bad,love...let me claimed you as mine.."

"Don't fooling me around,bunny...!! You know...Iam not in joking mood now..."