Part 8 (Anger)

Chris tthipoom,was born as the only son for Tthipoom family.his father is super alpha too,and famous as the leader of the drugs,illegal weapon,and trading of under age girls for his prostituion business in whole of part region in Thailand..!

He was met Namjoon for the first time when he was taking visual art majoring in Colombia university,in New York.
And Namjoon as medical students that time is attracted him to date him from the first sight with Namjoon.
Yes...he is fallin for Namjoon so much and planning to get closer to that tallest man with so many ways eventhough must sacrificed both of his legs to getting onto Namjoon heart.

Yes...Chris have planned the accident,but Namjoon never know it.
Chris is succesded to manipulating Namjoon by trapped him into a debt of gratitudes which is hard to replaces it back just with money only.

"Here..the report about the background of dr Park jie min that's you looking for,Chris..."Jackson says while thrusting the documents on Chris work table.

Chris glance at the paper and seeing Jiemin face is over there.

"Bitch...!!"Chris grumbled angrily while grapping tightly at the paper.

"So..how about the factory lately..??"

"You know..that's all the workers are demands the justice for Mariana after dr Park statament about her dead..!"

"Fuck.....!!!"

Chris throwed away the paper of Jiemin data roughly to the floor.

"Find an innocent victim first as incharging person who will take responsibility of Mariana dead..I'll find the way to get rid of that bitch..!"

Jackson rounded out his eyes as disbelief with what just Chris saying.

"You don't out of your mind right,Chris..??"

"Why....??I can do anything to keep Namjoon as mine only.."

"Fuck...you such as Namjoon love slave..!!"Jackson hisses mockingly to Chris while picking up the scattered paper over the floor.
His eyes looked at Jiemin photograph as smirked of something which is hard to explained.

"He is pretty..."

"Shutt up...how dare you praised that bitch in front of me...??"Chris growls while pulled Jackson collarshirt closer to him.

Jackson laughed.

"Yeahh..he is pretty than you and pure mindness.."Jackson said sarcastically.

"So..no wonder..Kim nam Joon is already fallin for him..."

Chris face redded to hold his anger of Jackson statement of comparing him to Jiemin.

"Get off from my eyes...or this shootgun will scattered your brain over the floor right now,Mr Jackson...??"Chris said sarcasly while pointing his gun over Jackson head now.

Jackson smirked.

"Okay baby...do as your wish..."

"Fuck you,Jackson..you such son of bitch..!!"

"Hei baby..don't forget...you are nothing without me to helped you out to work for your all dirty planning..!"Jackson growls, gritten his teeth angirily while grapping over Chris jaws tightly.

"Don't ever to threaten me,baby..."

Chris whimps being pain from Jackson graps his jaw tightly.

"What the hell you two doing over here...??"

Namjoon already standing over the door and seeing how Jackson threaten Chris now.

Jackson turn his head to stared at Namjoon while giggled all sudden.