Part 27 ( Surprise in the church)

Taehyung slid his fingers through Chris soft hairs,and playing with it every so often.
He doesn't know well since from where he is begin like to spending his time with this Tthipoom young master.
Maybe because after losing Jiemin,this pretty guy filled his days.

He couldn't help but smiles while seeing Chris is nuzzled his face into the small spaces between his chest and bed covers.
Its looks so sweet and cute as like Jiemin always like to do.

"Jiemin..and Jiemin again..."

A  sighed of desperation breaths blows out from Taehyung nose.

"Why....still keep remembering him..?"Chris murmuring while opened his eyelids to stared over Taehyung .

One bitterly smiles is tugged over Chris lips.
Taehyung pulled Chris up to look direcly into his eyes
Christ eyes were slented and his lips  were ajar with a while of pink shades caused by bitting down it with so hard.

"How many times..I told you to not bite your bottom lips like this ..you'll get bleeding.."

"Namjoon...and Namjoon again.."

A slight memories of Namjoon is raised up over Chris mind..Namjoon always being soft and take care of him before.
Without any awaring by himself,Chris eyes is becomes teary.

"Do you really care about me if I was in hurt...?"

Taehyung can't answer it but honestly he don't understand why every time looked at Chris its like can heal his longing with Jiemin.
Taehyung leaned down and kissed Chris lips softly.

Chris know well that he will not get the answer from Taehyung because he know well he is like an subtitute object of Jiemin for Taehyung.

Taehyung deepin his tongue into Chris mouth with  a demanding kisses,and when Chris stayed shut,he took a chance to kissed Chris for more kisses.
Chris move his hand to caressing Taehyung nape and grinned

"So..your answer just this kisses..?"

Taehyung stopped and stared over Chris eyes.

"You want to kiss me more..?I know..then that's how we can play,right...?"

Taehyung smirked and tracing his fingers down to Chris back,stroking it softly before going down to the rim of Chris underwear and playing his fingers over his sensitive area as like prepared to streching him.
Chris squezzed his eyes tightly as if he was flinching.

"Shhh....how dare you Tae..!"

Taehyung laughed to himself as Chris let out a soft cry and shaking from the touch.

"Are you okay..?wanna me to touches you more..?" Taehyung whispered softly while slid his hand around Chris waist and tugged him closer.
Taehyung stared as Chris closer as he could see his chest is raising quicker.

Chris hummed in respon while nods as Taehyung slid his hand up Chris shirt.

"Hai,young master...do you hear me..?"

Chris blushed as he placed his arms to encircle over Taehyung shoulders.

"Yes..I can hear you,little bastrad..stop and look at me as Chris tthipoom..i'am tired as lived under another person shadows..am I just worthed for that..?"

The tears beaming behind Chris eyes but he tried to not let Taehyung see it.
Chris bit his lips and looked away before whispering quietly into Taehyung ears.

"Just do me and don't say anything.."

Taehyung can see the hurt behind Chris eyes,its like his feeling to Jiemin.