Part 25 (kidnapping Luna)

Namjoon couldnt stop starring at sleeping Jiemin.
He look so peacefull sleeping laying on his back,with bigger tummy.looks so peacefull.
This is the perfect view thats Namjoon like to see every wake up in the morning.admiring his Luna,his heartbeat...

Jiemin moved a little slowly opened his eyes and wincing bitting his lips.
He was awakes already but still close his eyes.

"Morning,ma'lord..."Jiemin murmured and opened up his arms,needing his husband to giving him biggest hug hug.

"Wake up already..?Feel any pain on your body,baby...?"

Jiemin chuckled while kisses Namjoon cheek.

"See..you cant even move your body now..!"Namjoon said and caressing Jiemin head with his fingers and hugged up Jiemin from the bed to be seated with carefully without giving any pressure over Jiemin tummy.

Jiemin opened his eyes and staring at Namjoon.

"You don't greet your junior,ma'lord..?"Jiemin said while pulled Namjoon palm and put it over his tummy.

Namjoon smiled while peaked kisses over Jiemin lips and trailed down to kisses Jiemin tummy.

"Morning,boy...can you hear appa greet you babyboy...?"

The baby toe appeared inside Jiemin tummy skin along with toe-kick from the baby is enough to make Jiemin grimaces in pain.

"Ouchh..boy...don't kick your mommy over loud..!"Namjoon said to his son.

"Be good boy..you see..your mommy in pain now.."

"Its okay,ma'lord..he just too happy when hearing your voices.."Jiemin said happily, caressing his tummy while smiled to seeing the baby toe is appeared over his tummy skin.

"You see...his toe is so small,ma'lord.."

Namjoon smiled proudly to seeing his boy is tried to catch attention to greet him.

"Its seem like he doesn't like to stay any longer inside your tummy,baby.."Namjoon pulled Jiemin closer to him,hugging him while massaging Jiemin hips.

"You can take your matenity leave as soon as possible because I don't want you are too tired working in the morgue and the smell of formaline is not good for both of you,baby .."

Jiemin nods.

"Yeah..i know..i'll finished my some report before taking my leave.."

Namjoon kissed Jiemin forehead and brought a glass of water for Jiemin.

Jiemin take it and drink the water until emptys.
Jiemin hugged Namjoon kissing him along his neck,to smelled his alpha scent and whispred into Namjoon earlobe.

"I want you always caring me like this,ma'lord.."

"Of course baby...I'd promised you..its will lasting till the end of mylife.."

"You must keep your promise ma'lord.."

Namjoon laughed.

"Don't doubting on me,ma'lady..my words is disobeyed.!"
Namjoon inched up and prepared for went to prepared to hospital.

"I'll back soon after sign some documents in hospital."

"I want go to morgue,ma 'lord..."

"Ohh come on baby..take your rest first.."

"I can't take my rest before Mariana case is closed with the fair trial..."

"Why you are so stubborn,baby..?"