Part 28(Save the Luna )

Jiemin whines while began to opened his eyelids.He felt dizzinest and nausea,and a minute later he was began panicked and trailed his eyes around the room.
He was find out himself is lying over the bed in the room.

"Where am I...??"Jiemin hisses weakly and one guy is coming room towards him.

"Hei..are you awake already,Luna..?"the man says softly while put a cup of tea and bread over the dresser and walk to seat on the bed.

"Who are you...??"

"Wake up and drink the tea first to get back your sense..."the man said while helped Jiemin to seated.

"It would not take a long time..after Mr Jungkok fullfill our leader wishes..you will be free..."

Jiemin was furrowed his eyebrow as confused with the man words.

"Jungkok...??my brother in law..?"

"Yeah..today he'll marrying ms Chan Mi as the deal of your freedom.."

"Fuck...that old man is going insane so far..?"Jiemin mumbled annoyed

"I'am sorry ,Luna...this is our leader wishes and as subordinate we must obeyed to the leader..."

Jiemin just mutters as understand to the man means and began to sipping warm tea from the cup with the man helped him.

"Thanks.."Jiemin says,but he is begin to suspecting at the man.

"Why you are so kind with me..?"

The man was smiled

"Because my omega is pregnant too...so i don't want you get hurted as like I don't want my omega getting hurt.."

Jiemin smiled, showed his crescent moon eyes while caressing over his tummy.
And Namjoon shadow is dancing over his mind..he was missing Namjoon so much even just a day he can't seeing his alpha.

"You will becoming good appa.."Jiemin said as if Namjoon is seated in front of him.

After sipping his tea,Jiemin can felt someone is walked to approuching the door.he can smell the another alpha is walking to near him now.

A knock sound on the door and the man immediately stand up from the bed,he heaves a sigh while opened the door.

"Mr Kim..."the man is bowed deeply to the newcomer who is walked pass him without returning any greeting.

Jiemin keep his eyes on the floor as a pair of black boots click to a stop right in front of him.

"Mr Kim...what your point' of being so scared with Tthipoom...??"Jiemin asking firmly as sharper his eyes looked at Kim Dae sung.

"Till you must pressuring my father in law to stayed behind you...?"

Kim Dae sung grinned as take a seat nearby Jiemin.

"As you know..there is no one can be trusted in politics one...so am I..."

Jiemin gigled

"Pathetic..."Jiemin sneers.

"How comes allies becomes enemies now..?"

"No..i don't...I'am just can't trust anyone.."

"Really...??"Jiemin said to keep his voice even.

"Not is because you are scared that you will be the next art of murdered from D-88..?"

Kim Dae sung face turned into red of being so offended with Jiemin words.

"Keep your mouth shut up,dr park...!!or you'll regret it..!"kim Dae sung growled angrily while pulled Jiemin jaws roughly closer to him.

"You have done so many mistakes already in Mariana case...I warn you to stop babbling the cheap words in front of me now ..!"