Part 9 ( The unexpected wishes)

Jiemin feel spinned of dizzinest since turn down from the podium.

"Are you okay,baby...?"Taehyung asking worried while pulled Jiemin arms one minutes faster before Jiemin body seated and seated over the floor.

"I-...I'am felt dizzy,as like vertigo ,Tae .."Jiemin whines as feeling spinning around over his head.
Taehyung carried up Jiemin body with bridal style and brings him back to morgue,Jiemin working division.

With carefully,Taehyung put on Jiemin over the couch.

"Wanna me to help you find some vertigo medicines, baby,..?"

Jiemin nods weakly to Taehyung.His face looks pale now.

"Yes...i need some rest and medicines Tae..."

"Okay..i'll find it for you,wait me here baby.."

Jiemin nods and closed his eyes while lean down on the couch.

"Jim...tell me what the fuck happen to me..??"Jiemin tried to mindlink his wolf,Jim.but there is no answers.

All sudden Jiemin feeling nausea and run to the rest room to vomitted out.

"Jimm...!!!!come out and and answers me..."Jiemin shouted Jim to give him an answers while face out himself against the hang on mirror at the sink.

"Jiemin arh...I.. thought....w-we are...get pregnant...!"

Jiemin stunned,being blankly for a while from Jim answered his question.

"Don't kidding me..today wasn't april mop,Jim ...!!"

"I'am sorry Jiemin arh....I should say we are going to be mother...the next super alpha in your womb now.."

"Fuck,Jim...why you should apologizing..?"Jiemin says bitterly while tugging up his lips for one fake smiles.

"Jiemin arh....don't be like this,please..."

Jiemin glared at himself over the mirror.the tears is almost streaming down from his eyes ..but Jiemin tried to laughed as covered his sobs.
His heart was dropped upon hearing the pregnant words from Jim.

"Th-there is no any option except pregnant...??"

"You are docter,you can check it by yourself,Jiemin arh..."

Jiemin closed his eyes,palming his forehead,while tried to get back his sense.

"What should I do,Jim...tell me...don't you know i'am just only as fling for him..shittt...!!"Jiemin mumbled stressfully.

"This baby shouldn't be born..!!"

"Are you crazy,Jiemin arh...????don't ever tried to kill the baby..please..."Jim pleads sadly with trembled voices.

"Baby...???are you okay...??"
Taehyung back and run to checked Jiemin,wiped out the sweats on Jiemin forehead softly with his palm.

"You looks pale..still felt spinned of dizzy..?"

Jiemin nods and vomitted back over the sink.
Taehyung cuddled him after vomit.
Jiemin spoiled sneaking over Taehyung neck,but the scent of Taehyung can't enduring his feeling of nausea.

Yeah he need his alpha scent...!

"Bring me home,Tae..i'am tired..."

"Okay baby...kha'jja..."Taehyung said while still cuddled Jiemin shoulders.

"You can walked?...or I'll carried you,baby..?"

"No..I'll walk by myself..."

Namjoon run to the morgue to find Jiemin,when he was entered Jiemin room its empty already..so he decided to the parking area.