Part 24(Fighting together)

"Rachanun narrawit is my ma'a!!"

Just the tears drezzling down from Kim nam Gil eyes,even he was unconcious,but Jiemin voices can't get away from his head and made out his tears can stopped of drezzled down..!

"Appa....are you okay...open your eyes,please..."Namjoon said while keep patting over his appa cheeks softly.

Kim nam Gil just shakes his head along with the tears as an answer and Namjoon can feel the sorrow over his appa eyes.

"Jiemin arh..tell me...it is not true,right..?"kim nam Gil whines weakly while grabbed Jiemin arms,but when Jiemin just quite and bowed his head deeply,he was awaring,plum is really passed away because of the mistakes by himself of trusting Arthit as his best freind..!

"Fuckk...I'll kill you ,Arthit....!!"Kim nam Gil screams out his sorrow along the tears of regretness.

"Whyy....you done this to me...??what the mistakes that's plum and I done to you..fuckkk...!"

The tears can't stopped drezzled down from Kim nam Gil eyes.

"I swo..sworn..i'll take back that heart from Kim Chan mi...!"Kim nam Gil hisses weakly along his tears pooling behind his eyes.

"Appa...let's take a rest...let's uncle Se Hoon take you home..."Namjoon said sadly while helped Se Hoon to supporting his father weaked body out from the room..but Kim nam Gil refused it.

"Leave me alone...I need my privacy to talking with Plum...i'll stayed for a night in here...do you mind it Jiemin arh...?"Kim nam Gil asking while stared into Jiemin eyes.
Jiemin shakes his head.

"Su..sure...you can stay here,aboenim..you can sleep in my bedroom..."

"I'll stayed here..I want to spent my night with him..."

Kim nam Gil slowly pulled Se Hoon hands which is still grabbed his arms tightly to not let him collaps again.

"Release your hands from me,See Hoon arh...you can go home first..."

Se Hoon shakes his head with his hands still on his ma'lord arms.

"No..i'll waiting you outside,ma'lord if you felt uncomfortable I was besides you right now..."

"Yo..you..such a stubborn...!"

Se Hoon just bowed his head deeply.

Namjoon walks out with Jiemin and Se Hoon followed out as the last one who is leaving the room.

"Ma'lord....I thought all of us stayed here because Iam not sure aboenin will be fine...this fact is killed him..."Jiemin said to Namjoon while all of them seated on the living room.

"I'll prepared the room for us and uncle Se Hoon.."

Namjoon nods agreely with Jiemin idea.

"Yeah...you must take your rest too,baby..let me help you prepared the room..."

"Uncle.. please wait here...i'll prepared your room soon..."Jiemin said while stand up and ready went to his bedroom along with Namjoon.

"Yes..our Luna...thanks for your kindness.."Se Hoon said while bowed his head deeply to Jiemin.

***
"Plum...tell me...why both of us being fooled by destiny...?"

Kim nam Gil still cries out his sorrow of being fooled like this way.

How comes his hands chosen as the killer of his beloved..?

With his trembled hands,he tries to reached Plum picture and strokes it