Part 32(Love confession before war)

Jiemin was crawling slowly to reached the bedside while tried to hold his pain.

"Shittt....!!"Jiemin cursed behind the tears pooling his eyes for the pain comes in the wrong time,the time that he should goes to saved his husband life.
The pain is raced up his heart beat and his body drenched in sweat and Jiemin was breathing like he has just run marathon.

The nurse comin into the room to checking Jiemin condition after hearing some noises from their Luna room.
the noises seems like scolding someone and the sound of slams something into the floor.

"My moongodness..."the nurse rounded out his eyes while seeing Jiemin looks pale while crawling on the floor with the blood is pooling around him over the floor.

"W..what happen,,dr park..?do you need something...??"

The nurse run towards to approuched Jiemin and lifted him up to seated on the bedside.
The blood seems gushing out from the IV wound over Jiemin left hand vein.

Jiemin don't says anything,his brain can't run to thinking what will happen to Namjoon if he is not going out to faced Taehyung.

"Let me treats your wound first dr park.."the nurse said panickly and run out to get some aid to stopped the blood gushing out from Jiemin hand vein.

In twenty minutes later,Jungkok arrived at hospital and shocking when seeing Jiemin condition.
The nurse still treats Jiemin wound by antiseptic before covering it by bandage.

"Luna..what's going on..??"Jungkok asked worries while squatting in front of Jiemin and holding the Luna hands to sooting Jiemin from panic attack.

"Calm down..i'll find hyung now...don't need to worry..okay...?"

"Kook.arh....let me go with you..."Jiemin hisses weakly while pleads Jungkok to get permission from the young alpha.

"I'am worried about your hyung now...I...I can't..even to thinking well now..."

"But you are still on post partum period.. if something happen to you,appa and hyung will killed me...please...I promise you that's i'll brings hyung back to you...just be patiently.."

"All Taehyung asking for it was me...I'am the person who should take responsible of his madness..."

Jungkok looks furious while gritten his teeth tightly.

"No..i'll face him by myself, and make count on him of what he did to Hoseok and hyung... i'll sent him to the fuckin hell...!!"Jungkok sworn angirily

"How if ...the worse things happen to your hyung..my nightmare is so scared me..."Jiemin stuttered with teary eyes

"What the nightmare that's you got in until you felt scared like this way,Luna ...??"

A bittetly smiles slid across Jiemin face,a huge weight stucked on his chest and his body feel heavier now and his thougts messed

"Tae..taehyung asked me to playing kick the basket games...and the stake is your hyung life.."

Jungkok stunned for a while.his heart was trembled now,because the destined mate like his Hyung and Jiemin is quite tieded each others.they can feel what the good or bad things happen to thier mate eventhough they were seperated a miles distance away.

"You..know right that's kick the basket punishment is no choices to escape.."Jiemin hisses while wiped off the tears along his cheeks.

" He is out of mind now..."

"But..let me tell appa first..."Jungkok said while pulled out cellphone under his coat pocket.

Jiemin nods as wait for his father in law answering the call.
Not long after that,Kim nam Gil accepted the call.