Part 31 ( Finale fight)

Namjoon stayed at hospital to take care his Luna after giving birth for thier son.
The VIP patient room its designed for the couple who is the husband want to slept at hospital so can accompany thier mate during the postpartum time.

Jiemin wake up at the early morning and smiled in his face to look around to see Namjoon sleeping face peacefully next to him.
Jimin can't stop to adoring his husband who is looks hair messy yet at the same time sexy.
Jiemin runs through Namjoon's hair and caress it softly
Namjoon eyes is snap open and pulled Jiemin hands and kisses it.

"Wake up already,ma'lady..how you feel now..still feel any pain at stitch marks..?"

"Ermm...still feel the pain.."Jiemin mutters

Jiemin chin lifted up and stared direcly into Namjoon eyes that seemed to make the world stop making it as it was only him and Namjoon.and Jiemin cant survive from the very first time they were met is Namjoon lovely stared with that dimple smiles at him.

"Ma..ma'lord..stop stared at me like this way..."Jiemin stutters looking down in embrrassement and his cheeks blushed pink

"Cute..."Namjoon teased while grinned and lean down to kisses Jiemin's lips as if teasing his Luna who is shivers as Namjoon suddenly turn down to kisses along Jiemin neck around long tendrils circling Jiemin neck.
Namjoon can't stop to smelling Jiemin's intoxicating scent that was driving him insane and his wolf,RM is like wake up to begging to make love with his mate.

Namjoon can't help himself of how teasing his mate intoxicating scent now after giving birth.its so alurring him like the very first time he was met up Jiemin.

"Am I smelled like virgin ...?"Jiemin giggled when pulled apart,but Namjoon pulled Jiemin into his chest while begin to kissing Jiemin jaw all the way down to neck again,and sucking on his mate sweet spot.

"Yeahh..you drivin me so in love with you,ma'lady..."

Jiemin closed his eyes to savouring the moment of them being together

"Urghh...ma..ma'lord..notti..notti.."

But before anything can happen too far,all sudden the room door opened and Kim nam Gil barges in the room and Jiemin push Namjoon off him in fright.

"A..aboenim.."Jiemin stared towards his father in law,blushed and instantly looking down as nods to the elder.
Namjoon laughed and Jiemin glare at him.

"Jiemin arh..aboenim thought that's you should stop teasing your husband with your fresh pheuromones..or your womb can't resting..."Kim nam Gil said while smiled to the couple.

"I want to see my grandson..tell the nurse to brings him to me now..."

Namjoon chuckled as he stand up to the reached the patient room phone to call the nurse to bring his son into the room.

"Jiemin arh... after finished your postpartum period,the Mariana investigation case will continue...and I hear thats Tthippoom want to sue you if you can't proven your statement of the causes of Mariana dead..."Kim nam Gil said while seated on the couch.

Jiemin was surprised for a while a bitterly smiles tugged over his lips.

"What the fuck...??"Namjoon growled angirily

"Its mean I should found out the evidance that's they used to killed Mariana..??"Jiemin sighed heavily.

"Don't think about it too much..i'll ask Jungkok to find it as soon as possible..."Namjoon said to comfort his luna,hand from nape trailing up to Jiemin hair gently,while locking stared at Jiemin eyes.

"How...if that the evidance is impossible to found out,ma'lord..??"Jiemin hisses sadly when thier eyes is seeing each others.

"Suppose that time..."