Part 21 (Scare to lose you)

"I know...your heart just for him...and I know my limit as your nothing..but..can you kiss me with sincerely just for tonight,Namjoon arh...?"

"You are misunderstanding me but..Mian'ne..Jiemin arh.."

My selfishness that couldn't let you go
Turned into obsession that imprisioned you
Were you hurt because of me..?
You sit silently,why I can't forget you..?
You're already gone..

Jiemin kisses his love,his super alpha for the last time with no regretness..

"I want you can feel my love...before..I cant see or remember about you again,Namjoon arh..just one night..please..."

"I'am sorry,Jiemin arh.,my omega...he is needing me now.."

your eyes ,nose,lips,your touch that used to touch me,to the end of your fingertips..I can still feel you but like a burnt out flame,burnt and destroyed all our love..its hurt so much..but now I'll call you a memory.."

Jiemin looks teary when touches his tummy.

"I'am sorry baby...we are dumped..let's die together..."

your black eyes,that only saw me,your nose that helds the sweetest breath,your lips that whispered i love you..I love you.."

Namjoon stunned , believing and not...separated between real and illustion...,when seeing Jiemin jumped and that tiny bloody body on his car rooftop already..with his teary eyes stared at his super alpha and whispered..I love you..love you so much...

"Jiemin arh..open your eyes..I'll do anything for you...give me one more chance..please.."

"Noo....baby...!!"Namjoon scramed out as opened his eyelids,with the sweats drezzled down from his forehead.
Namjoon blinked his eyes to make sure its just nightmare only.
And he takes a relief breaths when awaring thats it just dreams only.

Namjoon trailed his hands besides the bed, and Jiemin is not there..!
He was began panicked,its so messed up his mind because of the nightmare!

"Baby....?"

Namjoon run out from his bedroom and seeing the bedroom door is opened.
He walks out from bedroom and hearing Jiemin is speaking with someone in cellphone on the living room balcony.

He was sighs in relief while seeing Jiemin is fine so he decided to approuching his Luna silently,and his step is stopped when hearing the speakering voices from Jiemin cellphone.

"Jiemin arh...,maybe this is for the last time..I'll accepting you and the baby as long as you back to me..please..you know I love you the most..there is no one in mylife excepting you..."

Jiemin looks starled for a while,don't know how to answered Taehyung.
But in moment later Jiemin tried to answering it eventhough his body trembled now with the bitterly wavered smiles tugged over his lips.

"Taehyung arh..Mian'ne,I know your feeling to me,but..I...I choose him already as the person I love..he is my destined mate..."

"No..you just blinded by his charms,Jiemin arh...just me who love you with sincerely...che'bal
turawa..."(comeback please..)

Jiemin is sobs while Taehyung beg him like this way,the feeling of guilt is plagued him into dilemma.

"Please,Tae...don't pressuring our feeling into worst...I want we are close as best friend like before...I love you as my best freind...and you should found your destined mate..."