Part 17 (The nightshade )

Jiemin arrived in the morgue with Namjoon,and both of them was surprised to seeing the corpse is still hanging up on the tree.
It's looks like living work art but so fuckin shockingly yet..!
The corpse is perfectly grafted in the tree.all the branches connecting to the dead body as the source of life.

Namjoon mouth gaps to seeing of how sweet and sadistic the psycopaths art was in the corpse body.

It's definely crazy...!!!

Jiemin take alook to the corpse body.
All the organs is dissappears,just leaved the lungs inside between the poisoned flowers.
And Jiemin find out the young man was killed by immersing it into water first,that's why he was found out the water fullfilled the lungs.

Jiemin felt trembled for seeing how chaoustic the corpse condition of being killed like this way..!
The lungs which fullfilled of water as the source of life for the flowers.

'Belladonna....your colours so pretty..,Will you really can kill me with your prettiest presencing..?'

Without any awaring Jiemin hands up to touch the flowers.
And all sudden someone stopped him by grabbing his wrist..and Jiemin know well who is grabbed on his wrist now...its not Namjoon hands..!

"Don't touch it,Jiemin arh...do you forget it already...?"

Jiemin lifted up his head to seeing that man..and he is Taehyung..!

"T-tae...??"Jiemin hisses while thier eyes is seeing each other now.

"You wanna poisoned by the nightshade,baby...??"

Taehyung smirked while still grabbed Jiemin wrist,and trails his eyes to stared at Namjoon who is standing not far from them.

"Your alpha never tell you of how dangerous this flowers will poisoned you,huh...?"

Namjoon gritten his teeth, tried to hold his anger of seeing Taehyung grabbing his Luna wrist.

"Get off your hand from my Luna wrist...you scared him already.."Namjoon said firmly and pushed slightly Taehyung body backwards till he room two steps back and grabs Jiemin wrist back closer to him.

"Please..respect Jiemin as my Luna now..and I don't want this will raised up another war between two packs.."

Taehyung chuckled

"Ahh..Mian'ne Jiemin arh..I was forget you are married already..congratulation for you..."Taehyung said with scornful eyes to the married couple

"T-tae.."Jiemin hisses sadly and frustared to seeing how much Taehyung hate him now.

"Okay...i'am coming here not to talking about shit..!!I have a duty to investigation the murder,dr park...!"Taehyung said sarcastically while walks towards to seeing the corpse.

"Can you tell me the detailed,dr Darryl park jie min...?"

"I'am just arrived..still not autopsy the corpse yet..I'll report as soon as possible about the result,Tae.."Jiemin said when Taehyung turn to seeing him again.

"Okay..I'll be waiting for your result dr park as same as our previous collaboration.."Taehyung said while walks away from the morgue,but he was stopped behind the closed half door.

Jiemin was sad of being treating cold hearted by Taehyung.he can't be blaimed of acted like this way..because Jiemin know thats Taehyung must be hurted so much with his decision to marry Namjoon..!

"It's fine baby...don't pressuring yourself too much..just sparing him time to calm down and accept that's you are belong to me already ..."Namjoon whispers softly into Jiemin earlobe while pulled his nape closer to him.