2.71

(Trigger Warning- Blood, Death, Manipulation)

"ROMAN!" Roman instantly jumped on guard the second he walked into the house. Remus barreled into him making Roman's face scrunch up at the scent of ash and sulfur. "Janus let us blow things up!" Remus giggled as he spun around making Roman freeze up on the spot. "It was awesome. They all went kablow, shaboom... BANG! The whole sky lit up!"

"Janus?" Roman hesitated a bit at the groan that came from the other room only for the serpent demon to peek his head out with a glare towards Remus.

"Fireworks, Roman. We set off some fireworks." Roman relaxed as Colt just laughed at him. Roman stuck his tongue out at him, his eyes flashing that playful hot pink, and Colt just rolled his eyes.

"You were worried too." Roman teased as he flicked Colt lightly on the nose.

"Only because I don't know your brother. I don't know what he's like." Colt's eyes narrowed hauntingly as Roman just laughed. "You DO know him and were worried so... what exactly does that say?"

"Tat I need a new brot'er-..."

"HEY!" The two burst out in laughter as Remus punched Roman on the arm with a pout. "I'll burn your house down."

"I know." Roman sighed softly before everything started to crash around him again. The weight of everything pulled at his shoulders and you could see how his eyes slowly started to go black. "Well... at least you had some fun before te madness starts." Remus only grinned as he shook his head making Roman give him a confused look.

"The madness is what's fun. When I finally see those assholes writhing, I'll be the happiest I can be." Remus's eyes shinned with rage as growled. "No one hurts my family."

"Unless it's family!" Finn screeched as he popped up suddenly behind Roman who jumped only to glare at the Irish maniac. "It's fair game ten after all. What fun would it be not to torture te family?"

"It really is like having two of ya." Roman groaned softly before frowning as he slowly looked back up to meet Finn's gaze with a look of confusion. Finn just laughed as he threw himself up against the god before him making Roman stumble in surprise.

"Oh, tere is no way, I'm missing out on all te family fun." Finn grinned evilly as both Remus and Roman felt that tug in them from someone calling on them. "No one... And I mean no one... Attacks a Black. Not even te fed fuck ups."

"Are ye sure about tis?" Roman asked softly as Finn's eyes just darkened even more. Remus frowned as he and Roman shared a look, feeling that tug get stronger.

"Yer not leavin' me outta tis! Tose bloody fooks deserve a bit of deat'!" Roman sighed as he nodded watching as Finn just jumped away with a giggle and started for the living room. "Well?" He laughed about, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "Are we going to talk about just HOW were bringing about their early demise?"

"I don't care what we do." Colt growled as he clenched his fists tightly. His anger burned through him endlessly. "But Damien is mine." His voice rumbled like thunder as his smirk turned vile. "That asshole is going to pay for what he did to Alex... And I'm going to be the one to do it."

"Celine. Damien." Mark growled lowly as he sat down at the head of the table. The two twins sat on either side of him, a small smirk on Celine's face as Damien just nodded over at their father. "Any new information on your brother?"

"I'm afraid not, Father." Mark nodded as he turned to his food with a scowl before just slamming his fork down onto the table. "Father?"

"Your brother... I just... That woman twisted his mind so much. I thought I caught it. Nipped those traitorous thoughts right to the bud." Mark relaxed as he just shook his head. "It will be alright. We will find your brother and we will set him straight."

"Of course we will." Celine lulled softly as she slowly got up, making her way to her father. "He couldn't have gotten too far." Mark nodded as Celine softly rubbed his shoulders noticing the tension her father had in them. "Everything is going to work out." 

"I thank you, Celine." Mark whispered feeling how Celine squeezed his one shoulder, her other hand slowly moving to behind her own back, reaching for something. "Despite your brother's mistakes, family means everything here."

"Well of course." Celine's voice was dripping with something making Mark's eyes narrow slightly. "Family is everything."

"The federation is family." Damien called out before taking a sip of his drink. That made Mark look up with a frown. "And it shall be led to victory." 

"Wh-" Mark's eyes were wide in shock as Celine laughed behind him. A knife sticking through his throat dripping red down onto his plate.

"It just won't be with you." Celine sang as she pulled her knife out letting Mark hit the table, blood pooling out from the wound painting the tablecloth. Damien sighed as he casually picked up his napkin, just a second before the blood could get to it. He cleaned off his hands before placing the napkin onto his plate and carefully pushing back his chair, to see the blood dripping onto the floor. Celine giggled softly as she lightly kicked the chair her father's body was on. Damien stopped, just staring at the body before looking up at Celine with a quirk of his brow. "Brother?"

"You actually killed him." Celine's eyes shined as she nodded putting her knife away again as Damien gripped his cane with what appeared to be a unaffected expression.

"I said I would. I couldn't allow him to be at the reigns. You said so yourself." Damien's eyes flashed before a smile finally met his lips.

"You'd do anything for me." Celine nodded as she slowly made her way closer, her hands clasped in front of her. "You did good, Celine. Father was sending us on needless missions to find our traitorous brother. He would have sooner killed me and allowed Colt to take my place."

"No one will ever get the chance." Celine growled as she bowed her head letting Damien brush her hair back. "I will protect you, brother."

"Yes.. You must." Damien's eyes darkened, turning black, as he forced her to look back up at him.

"If the federation finds out of this, I will be killed on the spot. I need you by my side... protecting me or I will never be safe. We're family... and family-..."

"...-means everything." Celine gulped slightly as Damiens pitch eyes burrowed into her. "I will protect you." Damien's grin only furthered as he pulled away and nodded.

"Good. Now-..." Damien gestured to the body with a scowl before just fidgeting with his cuffs. "Clean this mess up. It's not necessary for the federation to see the body... only to know that father is dead. As soon as I take control of everything, we... my dear sister... are going to send that pathetic island back to the sea." 

"No..." The man in black gasped as he suddenly threw himself back against the wall, having caught the attention of Damiens, whose back eyes seemed to leave a trail as he moved. The man groaned as he looked around. He had to get to safety. He had to get word back to the island. They didn't know what they were getting into. They didn't know...

Damien Graberson was a demon and he now had the entire federation under his foot.

Damien frowned as walked out into the hall, having heard someone out there. His eyes black eyes narrowed, slowly going back to normal, as he looked around. He knew he felt something. There was definitely a dark energy that had been there. Something that felt completely different than his own and he scowled in annoyance. There was a rat in their walls and he knew it.

"Run little rat... run back to your friends. It won't save any of you."