2.63

"Wait, hold on a second." Colt yelled out as he stuffed as much close as he could into a suitcase Roman was letting him use. He zipped it up and bolted to the door just in time to see Roman there leaning against the wall with a smirk. "You're just LETTING Remus and everyone stay here the ENTIRE time we're gone?"

"Why not?" Roman teased lightly as Colt sighed in annoyance. "As long as tey're here tey can't be hunted so... it's te safe for tem."

"True." Colt frowned catching Roman's eyes, which flashed a light grey making Colt give him a confused look. "What?"

"I uh..." Roman's eyes darkened as he gave the other a worried look. "Is tere something wrong with having my brot'er here?"

"No. Of course not. It's just... I'm still getting used to the whole... demon thing." Roman's eyes widened in realization as Colt gently rubbed his arm. "It's ok though. Really, it is. Just... you'll have to give me a bit to get a sort of... acceptance isn't the right word."

"Ye were so good with Kay t'ough." Colt laughed as he nodded and started for the livingroom, Roman following behind him. "I know she's older tan ya by far but she still prefers to be childlike."

"She's a demi, Roman. 130 years old or not she's also still 11." Roman couldn't help but smile as Colt placed his bag beside his own on the coffee table. "Ro, are you sure about this?"

"About Remus staying-..."

"No. No. No. That's..." Colt chuckled awkwardly as he shook his head. "Not that. That's an obvious choice. No, I meant... Are you sure about me coming with you to talk with Emile?" 

"Well, it's either you go or you stay with me!" Remus screeched as he slid into the room laughing. Roman groaned in annoyance as Colt just stood there clearly worried. 

"Yes, Colt. I don't just want you to come... You have to." Roman's eyes narrowed as he glanced over at Remus for a second before deflating. "We have to get you a weapon."

"A weapon? I have my gun..." Remus shook his head cutting the demi off as Roman withdrew into himself a bit more.

"Not that kind of weapon, hotshot." Colt just frowned as he took everything in. Roman's eyes were a bright light grey showing just how anxious he was about everything. Remus shrugged as he stuffed his hands into his jean pockets. "A demi is given a special weapon by their god as a way to protect themself. It's bonded to them spiritually and is even sometimes endowed with magic just as their token is."

"Like Alex's Bow?" Roman nodded as he finally glanced up to see Colt giving him a confused look. "So you..."

"Yea. I did. Te ting is tough Colt... I don't know what it is." Remus burst out laughing as Roman just curled up more. "Oh, feck off, ya eejit." Roman growled as Remus just continued to laugh, not even caring about the light pastel red that swirled around the light grey. "I wasn't tinkin'! I just... I know where it is and I know I made it a gun but... exactly WHAT it is..."

"I'm still lost on the fact that you did that." Colt chuckled as Roman smiled slightly. "Than again the fact that you chose me still... surprises me."

"Yer my son." Roman's smile only grew as his eyes flash cyan. "Of course I'd chose you."

"We should get going." Colt quickly cut in as he laughed. 

"Right!" Roman bounced happily as he went to get the bags only for everyone to freeze up at the sound of knocking on the door. The twins shared a very worried look as Colt just frowned and started for the door. He pulled his sunglasses on quickly to hide his eyes before opening the door and freezing. There was no one there. He glanced around with a slight scowl. He was never a fan of pranks. 

"Well, look what we have 'ere?" That familiar icy giggle burned through the demi's blood as he tensed up like crazy. "Yer fams been goin' bonkers wit'outcha, Lad. Who knew ya were 'ere te whole time?!"

"Fin." Colt slowly turned around to see the crazy Irishman standing right behind him, red hair frazzled about. 

"Right ya are, boyo. What are ye doing 'ere anyhow?" Fin smirked slightly with this near insane twinkle in his eyes before laughing and shaking his head. "No bother. I'm not here fer ya."

"Colt, who was i-..." Roman froze on the spot seeing the redhead before him and his eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" He forced his words out without the accent, making Fin frown in confusion. The Irishman just glanced about before relaxing and giving the god a serious look.

"I'm looking fer Roman." Colt tensed wanting nothing more than to through him out. He knows Fin after all. He knows what the man is capable of. "Got a few questions to ask ye." 

"I don't really care what you have to ask. Get out of my house." Roman's eyes flashed a silvery blue as his entire focus shifted seeing the panic in Colt's eyes clear as day. 

"I see. Tat must mean yer te bloke." Roman's eyes shot wide instantly making his composure falter as he noticed the thick accent the other man possessed. "Well, I'd say it's a pleasure but I'd be codding ya tats fer sure. No need to play tricks now..."

"Yer..." Roman choked a bit before once against trying to hide his accent. "Uh... Your accent is um... interesting."

"Is it? I'm just being me. Te names, Finnian." Fin went to shake Roman's hand only for Colt to suddenly whip his arm away and growl quite angrily.

"What are you doing here, Fin?" The irishman just smirked as he glanced back towards Roman.

"I'm here to see Roman."

"WHY?!" Fin's eyes flashed making the whole room go silent at the knife pressed against Colt's throat. One thing Colt knew for damn sure... The second Fin stopped smiling and laughing... he became a new kind of dangerous.

"I'm not here for you, boyo... but if ye keep pressin' me I'll run ye trough."