2.80

"MARK KILLED HER-..." Roman's eyes flashed feeling the burning of Colt's skin start to actually hurt, smoke blooming up from where he held the demi.

"No. No Mark didn't kill her." Colt's breath came out in pants as Darks chuckle sounded around them. "You opened your little mouth just like always... and I drove my sword through her chest. Just as I shot that demi... and just as I'm going to do that God you both are protecting. Death will ALWAYS follow you, Colt... BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE IT DOES!"

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Colt screamed out, erupting in flames, sending Roman flying through the shadows with a gust of wind. Roman went tumbling only to be caught by the man in black. Fire blasted into the very structure of the building, sending jets of pure scarlet flames to burn through everything in its path. 

"Colt-..."

"No." The man quickly pulled Roman back, a sad look in his own eyes as he watched the fire ravage through everything. "No, you need to get Virgil out of here."

"But Colt-..."

"I'll get him." Roman stopped short hearing the desperation in that familiar voice. His eyes slowly got wider as the man gently pushed Roman more. "You need to get your fiance out of here. He's too weak for this shit. I'll get Colt." Roman nodded, watching as the man started to turn away only to jerk forward and grab his arm. The man froze seeing the muddy orange that tinged Roman's eyes. It swirled endlessly popping out with a stark difference to the black, silvery blue, and cyan. "I will protect him. I promise. "

"Don't..."

"DB, trust me. Please?" Roman's grip tightened horribly before he just nodded again and stepped back. 

"Get both of you out, understand." The man's eyes sparkled before he ran off into the flames and shadow, making Roman just watch with this heartbreaking look.

"R-Ro?" Roman sighed as he quickly turned and picked Virgil up. "Roman, we can't-..."

"We don't have a choice, Love. You won't make it in this."

"COLT!" The man screamed as he pulled Colt back seeing the flames licking at the demi's skin. The man's dark magic repelled the flames keeping him safe as Colt struggled in his anger. "Colt, the place is coming down. We NEED to go!"

"NO!" Colt screamed, his fire branching out in bright scarlet lightning arches. "Not until that FUCKER is ash!"

"COLT!" The sounds of Roman screaming through the wreckage couldn't even make Colt blink as his anger overpowered everything.

"Colt, please-..."

"I'm not leaving until Damien is..."

"GOD DAMN IT, COLT!" The man whipped Colt around, holding his face and making their eyes latch on to each other's, both an ever pitch endless void. "Colt, I can't lose you." Colt's face slowly softened as the man slowly pulled his mask down, his tears falling in streaks. "If you stay here, you will die."

"A-Alex?" Alex smiled softly as he stepped back taking Colt's hands tightly in his. "Alex-..."

"More running and less reunion." Alex teased as he pulled Colt's arm, now that the demi was focused on him and not his brother. "We can do that part once we're safe."

"Alex!" Colt yelled after only to pale as the roof started to cave in. "Shit!"

"COLT!" Roman cried as he clutch Virgil close to his chest, everything burned in him to run back in there. He had to protect his son but leaving Virgil meant giving the enemy a chance to grab him. "I-... No. No. Colt. Hurry up, ye fecker."

"R-Ro?" Roman flinched as he looked down to see Virgil staring up at him with such a pained look. "I-I'll be ok. You need to-..."

"Just say here ok." Roman didn't really need much convincing. He gently leaned Virgil against some of the rubble before racing back inside. The fire curled away from him still even as he walked back in. The building was in ruin, flames building up and eating away at everything. Nothing but him seemed to be safe from their rage. "COLT! COLTON BLACK! SHI-..." Roman jumped back guarding his face. He choked back the ash that invaded his lungs as he looked up only to see a massive pile of burning rubble blocking him from getting in... and them from getting out.

"NO! No. No. No... C-Colt!" Roman dug his fingers into the pile, hissing at the pain from nails and glass digging into his skin. Blood coated his hands as his wounds healed only for more to appear as he clawed at the pile before him. "No. No. NO! FUCK!" Roman fell to his knees as he struggled to breathe. He needed to think. He needed to save Colt. He couldn't outright use his flames as it would only bring everything down faster. Using his sword would only result in the same. He couldn't teleport in because he didn't know the stability of anything or of how the inside looked anymore. "I-... I have to... I-..." Roman crashed, falling forward onto his hands. "I can't lose anyone else."

"ROMAN!" Roman snapped up, his eyes instantly going to the ceiling seeing it all about to fall on top of him. Roman blinked and teleported out, back with Virgil just as it all came crashing down.