3

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this..." Will laughed as Roman leaned in closer. They were rehearsing lines again and Roman was trying really hard to take advantage of the script they had this time. They've been seeing each other for a while now but Roman had yet to get that kiss. "My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Will raised an eyebrow at him as he placed his fingers to Roman's lips with a slight chuckle.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this." Will moved his hand to Romans as they entwined their fingers with a smile. "For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." Roman growled as he scooched in closer to Will.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" Will rolled his eyes playfully as he smirked.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." Roman beamed as he reached out brushing his fingertips gently against William's cheek.

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." Roman inched even closer feeling his heart beating wickedly against his chest.

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged." Will quickly turned away as Roman went to kiss him causing him to laugh at himself as he just collapsed into the writer.

"Nice try Roman. Good acting, but it won't be that easy." Roman got up and stretched with a slight blush to his face as Will started to put the scripts away. Roman couldn't help but frown as he watched.

"How long has it been since we've met?" Will paused a bit glancing over to see Roman smiling sadly at him.

"Why?" Roman just shrugged as he moved over to the window. 

"No reason. It just caught my attention. I was wondering how long it's been." Will narrowed his eyes as he quickly took Roman's hands and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "It feels like we've been together for forever but... I know it's not been that long. I feel as though... I feel as though time is moving slowly for us."

"It's been but a year since we've met Roman. It's been several months since you proposed us dating." Roman smiled a little as he looked down. "Is something eating you?"

"Of course not... It's just..." Roman glanced over at the door and narrowed his eyes. "We don't seem any closer than we were then."

"Do you want us to be closer?" Roman's smiled a bit more as he shot Will this look. "I mean... It's hard. What with my plays and poems... I've got all I can do and that's with your help mind you. The works you've helped me with... They've all been crowd favorites."

"I am happy you're doing so well. Believe me, I am, Will. I just feel as though all we do is that. Whether it's writing or rehearsing... or performing. It's never about us." Roman deflated a bit as Will frowned. "I mean... we haven't even kissed once. Don't you want to?"

"Of course I do, Roman." Will smiled softly as he leaned in. Roman's heart seemed to skip a bit until Will simply rested his head on Roman's shoulder. "I just ask for time."

"I love you, Will." Roman could feel the way the writer tensed in his arms and he frowned. "I am more than willing to wait for you."

"Thank you, Roman." Will pulled away not bothering to say anything more as he walked out the room. Roman collapsed into the chair as he ran a hand through his hair. A year. Roman had been here for a whole year and yet he hasn't gotten his divinity back. The only good thing out of this is the fact that he's with William. God did he love that man. If he could just get that kiss than... Then he could make Will a Demi and they could love together forever. Roman just needed that kiss.

Roman sighed as he held his hand out letting a small flame flicker to life. He watched as it floated up and danced through the air like a tiny ballerina. It split into and the tiny dancers twirled about the air as Roman just sat there frowning. He was at a loss. Roman knew where he stood. He wasn't stupid. 

Roman got up and walked over to the window with narrowed eyes as he watched William run out of the building placing a soft kiss on this girl's cheek. Anne... Roman could feel his blood boil but he just turned away ignoring as Will glanced up at him. 

All Will wants id time right? Well maybe... Roman looked over at the desk and frowned seeing the paper slowly piling up. Maybe he'd have more time is Roman just finished his latest play for him?

Roman sat himself down, still just letting his flame dancers twirl about the room as he melted into the moment. He let his mind drift as his hand began to write. He never really needed much thought when it came to this. Sure, he wasn't a god at that moment but he was still in tune to the muses he created with his fire. 

As time went on Roman slowly finished the play and he smiled. William will be here in the morning and he'll read it... and he'll be happy... Roman could feel his chest tighten as he pulled away to catch his breath. His heart was beating fast and his throat burned. It just seemed lately he's been feeling so... wrong. He struggled to catch his breath as he felt his eyes begin to water. His heart hurt and he didn't know why. He had what he wanted. He was there on earth. He was with William. He was loved...

Right?