2.39

"What about this?" Virgil muttered as his hand brushed a dark tux and he could literally see Roman drop.

"Oh god, no." Roman laughed as he quickly shook his head. "Fer one... Tat is horrible. Two not yer, color... and honestly, Virge... I'm not for tux's anymore."

"Same." Virgil smiled as Roman's eyes darkened. "What?"

"I'm sorry. I just... Ever since yer funeral, any suits bring back... bad feelin's." Virgil nodded as he turned away from the darkened monstrosity and sighed. 

"Well, what exactly were you thinking? It is a wedding, Ro."

"I know tat. Alex, what about... Alex?" Roman frowned as he looked over to find the demi nose deep into his phone. Alex giggled as he quickly sent a text back to his mystery 'friend'. He'd been completely enthralled by his phone for weeks now in an endless conversation. "Alex?" Roman smiled with a laugh as he watched the man completely dazed out. His only focus was on that phone and even Virgil had to laugh. "Wow... Must be havin' a whale of a time."

"Oh my god." Virgil laughed as Roman just shrugged.

"Wha'? I'm serious. The lad's completely taken by te thing. He's supposed to be keeping everything from going arseways." Virgil snickered lightly as Roman smirked and poked the demi, who jumped and finally looked over at the two. "At this point, I might just wear a jumper to te wedding."

"Don't you dare." Alex growled playfully as his phone went off making him tense in realization. "I've been focused on my phone, haven't I?"

"I'm just codding ya, kid." Roman laughed as he nudged the man before moving behind him to peek at the messages. "Who's the lad?"

"Oh, it's uh..." Alex flushed slightly as he smiled and shook his head. "He's just someone I met on this board. We kind of just started talking and... well..." Alex frowned as he glanced over to see the look on Roman's face. "We're just friends."

"Yer talkin' to the god of love and passion... I can see it in ye. Yer head over heels..."

"I AM NOT!"

"Tat's a load of bollox." Alex blanched as Roman just smirked. "Yer pissin' bricks if ye thing I can't tell. Can't lie to me, kid. It's written all over yer face."

"Ass." Alex muttered under his breath with a playful glint in his eyes as Roman rolled his eyes slightly. He glanced over to see Virgil trying really hard to hold in his laughed and he just smiled. "I'm glad you both are enjoying this so much."

"Oh, give him a break." Virgil chuckled as he waved the younger off. "He's just excited. That being said... Roman?" The god flinched slightly as he looked back to see the glare Virgil was giving him with a smirk. "You wear a 'jumper' as you called it to our wedding and I'll burn it... with you still in it."

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph." Roman laughed as he stood there shocked. "Well, fine ten. No jumper... shite." Roman turned to Alex teasingly as he pointed over at his fiance. "Can you believe this guy?"

"You two are going to be the death of me." Alex giggled as he shook his head falling back out of the conversation. His phone went off again drawing him in as he spilled. He shot the two one last glance to see Roman darting about the area running away from Virgil who was red-faced and chasing after. Honestly... 

'Are you busy?' Alex smiled as he turned back to his phone letting the other hash it out without him.

'Not, really. The dads are just being children right now.' 

'Wish I could be there. Sounds like its fun.' Alex rolled his eyes as the texts rolled in. 'Better than these shit meetings.'

'If you call wedding planning with a bunch of kids fun...'

'It's their day to shine. Let them be kids.' Alex laughed as he glanced over to see Virgil basically having Roman in a corner whose eyes were shining a bright and daring hot pink. Those two...

"Are you actually going to plan for your wedding or..."

"Oh, shut yer gob." Roman yelled over with a loud boisterous laugh. "Yer te one on yer phone so..." Roman teased as he quickly ran around Virgil who stood there stunned for a second in confusion. "Ha! I'm free!"

"Damn you!" Virgil yelled as Alex just tuned them out. He didn't know what started it but he was just going to let Virgil kick his ass at this point.

'Save me. My dramatic oaf of a dad is going to make me crazy.'

'Oh, dear. Shall I send the chopper?' Alex giggled as he shook his head to himself.

'Please? I'd rather not be here when dad number two get's taken for murder... of his fiance.' The response was instant and Alex nearly broke down completely in laughter.

'I'm on my way.'

'I guess I'll be waiting then, huh?' Alex sighed softly only to jump as Roman snagged his phone with a devious glint.

"Oh? Planning yer escape already, eh?" Roman laughed as he quickly typed away keeping the phone away from Alex who was frantically trying to get it back. The moment Roman hit send Alex could feel his heart drop. "You'll thank me later, Kid. Virgil!" Roman yelled out as Alex just stood there staring at the message in shock. "We gotta leg it! Pretty sure Imma die this time!" 

"ROMAN?!" Alex roared as he took off after the god who just giggled as he ran, right past Virgil who shook his head with a smirk. His message... his message was simple... just two little words...

'Love you.' The man stared down at his phone in shock seeing the message come in. He hadn't expected at all. He'd been talking to the guy over the phone for so long but... Love you? Really? Had they gotten to that point. He could feel this pit in his chest as he looked up to see his helicopter raring to go, with men all suited up with guns. 

"Shit."