2.38

"So how do you say... I love you?" Virgil sat there smiling with a sparkle in his eyes as Roman just chuckled and sipped his milkshake.

"Really? I told you I don't even know what language this is? It's just... natural to me." 

"It's probably your native language Roman... from before you became a god." Roman paused for a second as if considering it before smiling softly at the idea.

"Is breá liom tú." Virgil frowned making Roman laugh softly. "I love you. You asked what it was... Is breá liom tú."

"Oh! That's so cool!" Virgil giggled making Roman stunned a bit. He usually tried to hide that part of him. It wasn't that he didn't like it. He just... He didn't want people judging him because of his accent or of the things he said. Like he told Virgil, He didn't remember where he was from or why he spoke like that... If he didn't know... how could he expect others to just be ok with it.

"Ye seem to be enjoying yerself." Virgil froze up instantly making Roman pale and try to backtrack. He had let his accent slip a bit to much. "Uh... I mean... You seem to..."

"No. No, don't you dare try to fix that." Virgil growled protectively. "I knew I was hearing something. You DO have an accent!"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Roman!" Virgil whined taking Roman by surprise who choked on his shake a bit. "How come after all this time... I'm only NOW finding out that you have an accent?!"

"Well, I..." Virgil glared at him making Roman tense a bit before sighing and placing his shake down. "I just didn't tink i' mattered much." Virgil smiled as Roman shrugged. "I figgered it was better to jus' hide it."

"But... ROMAN?!" Virgil giggled as he pointed lazily at the other. "Don't you know a man with an accent is sexy?" Roman blushed as Virgil smirked. "My man has an accent... I find that highly attractive."

"I... Uh... Well ten..." Roman scratched the back of his neck lightly as he smiled. "I guess I should keep tat in mind ten, huh?"

"How do you say... You sound beautiful?" Roman sputtered a bit as Virgil just stared fondly at his love. "Well?"

"Fuaimeann tú go hálainn." Virgil smiled even more as he just relaxed into the moment. "Virgil, are you sure?"

"Sure about what?" Roman's eyes narrowed and Virgil frowned in realization. "Wait, do you not like your accent?"

"No, it's not that. It's just... An actor is always worried about how he's perceived... I guess I have that trait as well." Roman stared at the table making sure his accent was hidden as he glanced around. "I don't hate my accent... I just don't know where I got it and that worries me about others who might hear it."

"Well, I love it." Roman smiled softly as Virgil brushed him off. "You may be worried but I find it sexy."

"Virg..."

"You. Are. Sexy."

"VIRGIL!" Roman practically squealed in embarrassment as he hid his face in his hand. "Will ye stop tat."

"But, Roman, I'm being serious here..."

"Oh, Feck off." Virgil burst out laughing making Roman melt at the sound of it. "Ye really don' mind i'?"

"Roman, I love it." Virgil could see how his love visibly relaxed and he couldn't have been happier. "I love you."

"I love ye too." Roman took a deep breath before just smiling and staring at his cup. "Is breá liom tú níos mó ná rud ar bith."

"What?"

"I said, I love ye more tan anything." Virgil beamed as Roman stuck his tongue out playfully with a laugh. "Why don't we go home, Love? I have a long few days ahead and honestly... I just want to cuddle and sleep."

"If you want too." Virgil laughed as he stood himself up and stretched. "We still have to start planning our wedding."

"We can do that... in bed." Roman teased as he yawned a tad bit loudly. "You gonna pay?" Virgil nodded with a roll of his eyes as Roman sleepily smile. "Ok... I'm gonna head on."

"Alright, Love." Roman placed a soft kiss to Virgil's cheek who a quick to tilt his face away not that Roman was awake enough to notice the action. "It'll only take a moment ok? Wait outside?"

"Maybe?" Roman giggled as he rubbed his eyes a bit.

"Are you even going to make it home? I'm not carrying you." Virgil teased making Roman just glare at him playfully.

"Shut yer gob and get." Roman gave him a stink eye before walking off with a wave leaving Virgil to get the bill. Roman yawned again as he leaned against the outer wall of the dinner. He smiled softly as he worked through the conversation prior. God, he loved that man. He couldn't help but stare at his ring. It was just perfect. The way the rose gold swirled and created the infinity symbol... the white cobalt and the darker gems. He was absolutely stunned. He let out a deep breath as he held his hand against his chest. The best part was he could actually feel just how much effort and emotion Virgil had put into it. He felt it so much more than he ever felt with flounder. It was as if Virgil was right there with him all the time. He loved it. He absolutely loved it. His eyes sparkled with such a bright yellow and pink, it was clear to everyone how happy and in love he was.

"Hey there, Princey." Virgil lulled as he walked out to see Roman leaned against the wall. 

"Hey, Stormcloud." Roman smiled as he pushed off the wall and held his arm out letting Virgil lean into him. "Let's go home, yea?'

"Let's go home."