Chapter 2

The next 2 days of the train ride were the same with her district patner and mentors ignoring her comepletely.

finally on the morning of the third day they arrived the capitol, to say kate was stunned was a understatement she was amazed at what the capitol looked like that she didnt see the crowds of people until they were right infront of her. 

She knew she had to get sponsers so she followed her plan even though she knew that there was a low chance of her being sponsered because of her act and age. She waved laughed and smiled while the cheers grew louder.

They were escorted off the train by peacekeepers to there makeover crews and stylists to get prepared and dressed for the parade. As she walked into the room she was bombarded by her makeup crew as they started getting her prepared for her stylist. They were very happy people who talked about the games as if they were the light of there lives which annoyed her to no end.

After about 10 minutes of waiting her stylist walked in and smiled at her and said," hello darling my name lady dadano and you are just going love your outfit i have for you darling."

Lady dadano got her dressed in a navy blue dress one above.

Kate said," thank you this is beautiful."

with that she was shoved out to the chariots where she was the last one to enter.

She walked to her chariot acting scared like she did at the reaping and got pity stareds from all the mentors from the outlying districts and some of the older tributes, but not the careers who just smirked at her picturing ways to kill the small girl.

when she got to her charriot as usaul they ignored her and she just zoned out. while she was zoned out she didnt realize some of the mentors were giveing her mentors dirty looks from the way they were treating there female tribute.

The announcement to get on the chariot snapped her out of her daze and she climbed on just before her chariot followed district four out into the open.

She played the shy card smiled and waved while slitly curing into herself.

When they got back it was just as before and the 3 started walking away from her not caring if she was following or not, she hurried to catch up and not lose them. this did not go unnoticed by the other mentors who felt bad that on her last week alive that she was being treated this way.

She had dinner and went over her plan for training the next day.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hey guys i know this chapter was a bit short and boring next will be her training and after that her interview and then we get into how she became the legend Death so stay tooned

finnick will be coming in at the quarter quell i know you guys cant wait for him to show up but bare with me for the time being