The victors parade

After watching the reapings Kate started making a list of the strengths and weaknesses.
The next day she was dressed in a white dress with a tank top style with white fluff on the bottom.
Caspian was dressed in a white suit. Caspian was segueing with his stylist because they didn't have any special effects like the girl on fire.
" Oh please, their pathetic nothing more than rats plus they are from the poorest district and it's not like their going to win again."
Kate rolled her eyes annoyed with just the sound off his voice.
She got up off her chair and decided to head to the parade not wanting to listen to Caspian another minute.
She was guided by two peacekeepers to the chariots. As they arrived Kate walked straight over to Katniss, she was well aware that a lot of eyes from the other victors were on her.
As she approached her best friend she said," you look bored and depressed."
Katniss's head turned to her friend and smirked at Katherine.
" Finally, I was wondering how long you would take."
" My apologies, girl on fire Caspian wouldn't stop complaining."
" Isn't that the prick you were telling me about that couldn't keep his mouth shut for more than 5 seconds."
Kate put on an annoyed look and nodded.
The two girls laughed while petting the horses when Katherine said," well I better head to my chariot before it begins I'll so you after?"
Katniss nodded in response before Katherine turned around and walked to her chariot. As she approached she saw that Caspian was there and groaned in annoyance.
Caspian started talking to her but she just zoned out not paying attention. About 5 minutes later she heard from Caspian," If you tell anyone my secret you'll be the first one I kill."
Kate resisted the urge to laugh and kept the Katherine facade on.
She turned to him and said in the most sincere voice she could muster without laughing," Your secrets are always safe with me. I never even listen when you tell me them." Caspian started turning red and stormed off.
She raised an eyebrow as she watched him stomp like a child.
She then heard a chuckle from behind her. As she turned she saw it was the one and only Finnick odair.
He approached her and said," I guess that's one way to knock the guy down a peg."
Kate rolled her eyes,"Finnick Odair is there any particular reasons as to why your bothering me."
"Ouch, and here I thought we could be friends."
Kate just looked at him with a stone cold expression that clearly implied she was not amused.
Kate fixed a look of pity on her face and stepped closer to him leaning in as if she was going to kiss him. But at the last second she move her head to the right by his ear and said," Isn't there someone who pays for your company that you can bother. I can assure you that many of the people in the crowd would pay thousands for 5 minutes of your company."
She leaned back on her chariot as Finnick quickly composed himself with a smirk.
" Well I havent dealt with anything as common as money in years."
She smirked and said," then how do people pay for the pleasure of your company?"
He felt it was his turn to get close and personal," with secrets, got any worth my time."
She chuckled at his antics and replied with the smirk still present on her face," more than you can dream of but it doesn't mean I'm going to share. I might even have some that would shake even the likes of you. Secrets that only the president and myself know."
Then a voice came over the speaker telling everyone to get on their chariots.
Kate climbed onto the chariot and saw Caspian coming back and then said to Finnick," you better get back to your chariot Odair, wouldn't want to miss it.
He turned around and started heading to his chariot shocked that the girl didn't get flustered by him after all she was still a capital girl.
He decided that she intrigued him and he would find out during train about what she had to hide. But what shocked him the most was how she held herself since the only people hold themselves in such a way was victors.

After the victors big entrance Haymitch went over and congratulated his tributes and introduced them to seeder and chaff.
Kate started making her way over to the trio because Haymitch said that Katniss wanted her as an allie. As she approaches she sees the shocked and disgusted look on Katniss's face. She quickly walked up to them and heard Katniss say," These tributes are crazy."
Kate laughed and joined the conversation saying," your just realizing this now?"
Haymitch turned to Kate and said," Glad you could make it but just so you know Katherine Caspian is not to join."
Katniss and Katherine shared a look and just busted out laughing as they approached the elevator.
" If he joined I would kill the idiot myself," Katherine replied.
The four got into the elevator and as it was about to close the one and only Johanna Mason entered with a smirk.
She looked them up and down, then said you guys look amazing."
Katniss replied," thank you."
Johanna turned around and started to take he hair pieces out.
"My stylist is such an idiot, district 7 lumber, trees, ugh. I'd love to put my se in her face. Kate was having a hard time not laughing especially after seeing Katniss's face.
She listened silently to Johanna," So what do you think, now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?"
"I don't think that the whole world-" Katniss said only to be cut off by Johanna turning and saying," I wasn't talking to you."
Then Johanna turned her back to peeta and said," can you unzip."
" um, yeah," Peeta replied and the look on Katniss's face Kate almost lost it.
Haymitch stared at Katherine surprised that the girl had a sense of humor since they never saw anything but a polite smile, a smirk or her cold expression that felt like you were staring death itself in the face.
Johanna undressed herself and said,"Thanks, let's do it again sometime." Then she strutted out.
Haymitch smirked and said," Thank you. Johanna Mason district 7."