The death if kate deathwing

They heard explosions and then saw them. The fire taking the large stadium area down with it people were evacuated. That's when stuff really went wrong they had to make her death as real as possible. They still had the cameras on. All of panel could watch.
Parts of the ceiling came down and crashed send debris around the crash sight. Kate was running trying get people out. She was victor she could survive anything she put her mind to.
She was calm because she knew how everything was set up until she heard it. The terrifying scream of a 6 year old, she knew who it was straight away. Celestia, snowflake, the family she finally had.
She whipped around and ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She dodged jumped and slid as the debris from the stadium kept coming down around her. She tried to locate where snowflake was but she couldn't see properly with the smock clouding her vision. She looked around frantically knowing this was not part of the plan. Then she heard crying.
Kate cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, " snowflake,snowflake where are you!" Kate was getting desperate to find the small girl she had grown attached to as a little sister. But Snowflake was nowhere that Kate could see but she wouldn't give up until she found her. That's when she heard," Katherine help Katherine please!" She knew it was snowflake she ran in the direction of the voice and she saw a small body lying on the ground crying. Kate ran over and quickly picked the girl up.

Once she got her on her feet she grabbed her arm and dragged her with her to the nearest exit as fast as she could.They both ran quickly not sure if they would make it to the exit as fast as they could but when Kate saw the exit she knew that only one of them would make it. When they got to the exit Kate pushed Snowflake through and jumped backwards just as the debris hit the ground. Kate turned and ran to look for the hidden exit she and Snow had set up.

 She ran to the stage and saw it was covered in debris that was on fire. By then the smoke had gotten so bad that kate was choking on the contaminated air. She knew the trap door was the only way out," oh this is going to hurt a lot." She pushed the debris out of the way and burning her hands in the process but she didnt care, she was so focused on getting out. 

She quickly opened the trap door and grabbed the manequen to make it believable and left it to burn. She climbed down the latter to the bottom and closed the safety door. she walked through the tunnel it was dimly lit by the lights. It took hours to get through the tunnel until she reached the end. There at the end was a door surrounded by white roses that smelled of blood, President Snows signiture. She pushed the door open and walked into what she saw was snows office.

 She heard crying from the office, it was coming from down the hall. She walked down the hall into the living room and saw president snow holding his shaking granddaughter in his arms sobbing. Katherine walked out and said,"Hey snowflake what are you crying for?" Snowflake looked shocked at first, she didn't move just stared. Then she got up and ran to Katherine and pummeled into her knocking the older girl to the ground. 

They fell to the ground hugging each other. Snowflake said,"katherine i thought you were dead, I I saw you jump back and then the exit was blocked and i couldnt see you anymore i thought that i lost you." Katherine looked at her and said," you will never lose me no matter how hard you try got it." Snowflake nodded her head and wiped away her tears. Katherine looked at president snow and saw a smile on his face but it wasnt one that had everyone trembling but a genuine one. Everything was going according to her plans. She looked at snow and waved her hand gesturing for him to join them, she saw that he looked hesistent so she said," We're family so get over here and join the hug." he got up and joined the girls in the hug. Snowflake turned on the tv, President snow and Katherine shared a look when they heard the story name. Cesar flickerman walked onto the stage with a sad face. He faces the camera and says," Tonight we as a community have faced a great loss as of earlier this evening, the loss of Kate Deathwing. The stadium where my usaul interviews has been destroyed. The cause is undecifered.

sorry guys the wifi in my cabin sucks but enjoy the chapter