Chapter 3 Training

Kate was in her room finishing getting ready for Training when her escort Rosa came barging in saying,"get up get up it's a -." she realized kate was already and smiled and nodded and then walked out proud to have a tribute who didnt her every second to make sure they were up to par.

Kate walked out to breakfast and sat in her usaul spot while her mentors talked not even noticing she came into the room. After about 10 minutes Logan came out and sat, Edith and Mark Immediately broke out of conversation with each other to mentor there favorite tribute.

"So what should I focus on during training today?" Logan asked.

"You should show some of your weapon skills but no the full extent just so you can get noticed by the career pack and maybe get a alliance," Mark said.

Edith nodded in agreement.

after about 10 minutes of mark and edith telling logan go straight to the knife station they went down to training. The only other districts there were 7,9,3 and the three Careers districts. The rest of the districts started to trickle into the training center. Finally atala started her whole speal and let the tributes at it.

Of course Logan went to the knife section and started throwing them, but missing the center a few times. Kate walked straight to the plant station and memorized each and every plant that was on the machiene for the arena not that anyone noticed. And went to the knot station trying memorize each and every knot that she thought would be useful.

After she looked at the clock and realized that she still had a hour till lunch and out of the corner of her eye she saw a empty station and she let her curiousity get the better of her and walked over to it.

" Hi could you tell me what this station is?" she asked with a innocent smile. The trainer looked extremely happy to have a pupil to train.

"Yes this is the snake venom extraction and mutt wildlife station, you can learn about the diffrent poisons weak spots of animals and mutts in the arena."

Kate smiled brightly and thought to herself' this could be useful mutts are harder to kill.'

"Ok teach me i want to know every thing."
He started teaching her about extracting venom from diffrent types of mutts like a Red bellied snake that had its venom mutated so it kills faster they would be dead from skin contact within seconds.

Atala called for lunch and kate turned to the trainer and said," can i come back here again after to keep learning this stuff is really intresting?"

"of course no one really thinks this station is important," he smiled at her.

She went down to lunch and sat alone in a corner and thought to herself. She wondered if there was a way to train a snake to do her bidding as a sort of protection and she went through everything she memorized. When lunch was over she went back to the wildlife station and asked" Is there a way to train a snake to do what you want and use it like a protector poisonous snakes in particular."

He smiled and said," yes if you want i can take you to the back of the training center and teach you how to tame them so you have practice in the arena."

Kate nodded eagerly and for the full three days of training she learned about each snake and mutation and animal along with weeknesses that she could use to her advantage in the arena. By the end of the three training days she could tame every snake completely but the king cobra because of how they acted as domoniant and as protecters to whats theres she knew that was  going to be the snake she was going to train in the arena.

______________________________________________________________________________

hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter next chapter is going to be about the private training and interviews.