Plans and truths

Katniss walked into Finnicks room,"Finnick."

He was sitting on his bed trembling.
"I wanted to go back for Peeta, Kate and Johannah. But I..I couldn't move. They have Annie to. They took her. She's in the capitol. I wish she and Kate were dead. I wish they were all dead and we were too. Who knows what they're or more likely her father is doing to Kate after they saw us kiss."

A while later.
A tall man walked in and said," Hello miss Everdeen I am colonel Boggs district 13's head off security."

Katniss perked up to attention,"Is there any news?"

"I'm just here to escort you," He replied.

They went to the meeting room and saw President Coin, Plutarch, and Beetee.

"There she is our girl on fire. Madam President, may I present you with The Mockingjay."

They two approach and the president offered a handshake.

"What an honour it is to meet you. You're a courageous young woman. I know how disorienting this must be. And I can't imagine what it's like to live through the atrocities of those Games." Coin gave her a look of sympathy.
"Katniss, President Alma Coin." Plutarch introduced.
"Please know how welcome you are. I hope you'll find some comfort with us. We've known loss in 13, too."

"I apologize. I wish you had more time to recover, but unfortunately, we don't have that luxury."

She gestured to the seat beside where she had sat.
"Please, have a seat. Are you aware of what's happened? When you fired your arrow at the force field you electrified the nation. There have been riots and uprisings and strikes in seven districts. We believe that if we keep this energy going we can unify the districts against the Capitol. But if we don't, if we let it dissipate, we could be waiting another 75 years for this opportunity. - Everyone in 13 is ready for this."

Katniss quickly asked hoping for answers,"What about Peeta And Kate? Are they alive?"

She looked to Plutarch as he spoke
"I don't know. And I wish that I did. We also dont't know where my niece stands in this fight as she has always been so close to Snow. I've tried to get in contact with my operatives on wether she is on out side, But there's no way for me to contact my operatives inside the Capitol."
Katniss watched the way his face flinched when talking about Kate.
Even though Kate wasn't his niece through blood.

"The Capitol has always suppressed communication between the districts. But I know their system very well. I managed to break through. All we need now is the perfect message." Beetee adding his knowledge into the conversation.

"Katniss, here's what we need to do. We need to show them that The Mockingjay's alive and well and willing to stand up and join this fight. 'Cause we need every district to stand up to this Capitol. The way you did. So we're gonna shoot a series of propaganda clips, propos, I like to call them, on The Mockingjay."

He continues."Spreads the word that we're gonna stoke the fire of this rebellion. The fire that The Mockingjay started.

"You left them there. - You left Peeta and Kate in that arena to die or have her father use her and make her his puppet."

"Katniss, there are so many... Peeta was the one who was supposed to live."

Coin joined in trying to defuse the situation.
"Miss Everdeen. This revolution is about everyone. It's about all of us. And we need a voice."

"Then you should've saved Peeta.  Or maybe Kate and then the capitol wouldn't corrupt her to do their bidding. Kate probably would have been best considering she was the voice for the uprising when she won. But I suppose to your to late to save her now since Snow has his claws in my best friend."