The secret

President coin along with every victor in district 13 met up in the meeting room. Gale walked in the letter clutched in his hand. As he and Boggs approach the table President coin asked," why is this meeting necessary?"

"This was clutch in Celestia's hand after we rescued her from the prison at snows mansion."
Everyone looked at him wide eyed.

Katniss stood up and asked,"Then where the hell is she. Why isn't she here? "
"That's why I brought this,"Gale said as he held up the letter in his hand for everyone to see.

He continued, "she staying in the capital. Apparently there's a device that snow has hidden that she doesn't have access to and she believes it's some thing worse than he's ever used before. Probably a big way to you control the districts. "

"There's something else also. Apparently she has operatives inside of the capital and they will be meeting us at the borders outside of the capital."

Finnic just sat there is confused as ever. Thinking to himself why did she do this? They were almost out.

President coin was the next speak after the long silence as everyone took in the information they had just learned. "That means we have more allies inside. We best uses to our advantage. Is there any other important information we should know about from that letter. "

She turned to heavenbee , "It would seem that you were right she is joining us once and for all. "

Katniss was next to speak up, "don't think for one second coin that she won't turn her back on you if you make one wrong move. Gail and I have known her for years or at least her alternate persona. "

Gale nodded in agreement knowing how Kate could be.

All of a sudden now I know where the screens and hologram started shutting down and being replaced with footage

First scene was soldiers.
Then a girl with a mask and a black cloak appeared on the screen. After a few seconds she was joined by a few soldiers covered in black.

Next the screen flashed as in small sections of panem falling and burning and then back to the people. Back and forth until the last scene was Snow falling to his knees blood running down his chin until the screen went black.

The group stood in shock as they couldn't see who was under the cloak. Finnick was the first to piece it together.

"Kate," he said.

With Kate
Over the last few days she spent crying. She followed her side script crying over Celestia's disappearance. Over the last few days she showed nothing but grief and anger. Snow was angry to. He was threatened by a new source of rebellion little did he know it was his own daughter who was doing it.
He tried to comfort her to no avail as much as he loved Celestia, he didn't care for her as much as he did for Kate.

He knew his reign was coming to an end. After he left Kate in her room he went to his basement.

When he got there he was approached by scientist's and a woman.

"Jeanine Matthews I have seen you since the beginning of our operation, is the serum ready?" He asked.

"Yes snow it is ready when your ready for her to be injected and moved to the factions." She replied.

He nodded. He knew it was coming to an end and for once in his life he put someone before himself.