Now you know

Kate was walking through the jungle looking for Mark. There was no sign of him. She knew time was running out for the "challenge." She followed the barrier around the sectioned off area. She was almost where she left Edith's body.

As she approached the area, she heard sobbing. She silently approached and leaned herself against a tree.

"She deserved it after what she did." Kate said calmly while looking down at her nails. Mark stood up and whipped around on his heels.

" No she didn't. Why because she ignored you during your games."

"No this has been in the making for years Mark ever since she left not to mention disobeying my father."
Kate said walking closer to the man who ruined a huge part of her life.
( just to clarify father is snow dad is her biological father.)
"Your dad drove her away himself." He said she could hear the anger rising in his voice.
He stood up and looked at her. He listened Into their conversation earlier.
"Oh come on now mark we both know that's not true. We both also know you two are the reason he's dead."

"That's snows fault,that explosion at the power line wasn't an accident Kate!" He yelled at her.

She walked up to him and punched him, making him stumble back

She walked up to him and punched him, making him stumble back. She advanced and pinned him to a tree with her dagger to his throat.

He looked her in the eye and said, " your really going to do this. You know your just like snow. Your dad would be disappointed with the monster you've become Kate. I'm just happy that Jason is and never will be a monster like his sister."

She was confused and pushed the dagger closer to his throat.

"What? Who's Jason?" She asked harshly.

Mark chuckled and smirk," your brother who just watched you kill his mother."

Kate said harshly as she leaned in closer," I guess he's considered collateral damage then."

Mark look shocked. He thought she was going to feel pity for him and think of her family.

Kate still had him shoved against the tree. She analyzed his shocked face and said with a smirk," you didn't actually think that I would a damn about my biological family. Especially after all these years Mark now did you?" She said the last part with and faux innocent voice." The snows are my family now and always will be."

She smirked coldly and watched as fear replaced the shock in his eyes. She slit his throat and dropped him. She simply watched as Mark fell to his knees with his hands clutching at his throat while he tried to gasp for air. Eventually there was the Cannon.

All of a sudden the ground beneath her feet collapsed in on itself taking her with it.

With Katniss
They all sat watching in shock as they found out about who Katherine really was. They turned and looked at one another.
They heard her say the Snows were family. The group involved in the plan to get them out didn't know of she would cause problems. Finnick was the most worried as over the training period along with in the arena he started getting to know her and he hated to admit he was starting to fall for her.

Johannah was the first to get out her shocked state and said," Damn, didn't see that coming. She is good."

Katniss was still shocked and mumbled to herself, but not quiet enough for no one else to hear.
"How did I not know."

Finnick said as he approached and put a hand on her shoulder and said,"she's been doing this for years. She's the biggest victor legend in panem, I'm just surprised she's still alive."
Johanna turned to Beetee who was standing next to Wiress.

"Hey Volts, how's it possible for her to survive those fires?"
Beetee looked around at the group and said," I don't know I've been trying to figure it out over the years."

All of a sudden the water surrounding them started swirling around and around.

What shocked them was when it spat something or better yet some one onto the shore of the cornucopia.
Katherine Snow or better known now at Kate Deathwing.