Chapter 5 scores

After Kate walked out of the room she could still hear the whispering from the game makers. As she was walking back to her floor for the scores she bumped into the tributes from district 1 and 2 better known as the careers. She put on her act curled into herself and  backed away.

"Well well well what do we have here if it isn't the little girl from 5 who has no chance of winning," said the brute from 2 laughing. The rest joined in. Kate's blood was boiling with rage but she kept of the act so she could throw them off until the games and use it her advantage.

They kept making fun of her and belittling her as if she was good as dead. A few minutes they shoved her to the ground and laughed as they went to see there scores. Eventually Kate got back to her floor in time for the scores not that anyone noticed as she stayed hidden in the back of the room waiting for them. They waited for Cesar Flickerman to announce them.
District 1 male: with a score of 9
District 1 female: with a score of 9 also
District 2 male: with a score of 10 Highest score today folks not surprising with the fabulous career district
District 2 female:with a score of 9
The careers are higher than usual this year
District 3 got scores of 4
District 4 male with a score of 6 and female with a score of 3 she won't be making it far in this games
District 5 male Logan mikaelson well this is surprising he got a score of 7 and also I heard a rumor of him joining the careers in a alliance we will see folks if this is true during our interviews
District 5 female Kate deathwing with a score of ..... he paused and his eye widened in shock and ask is this right and they heard someone say the score is from the president himself he's been keeping a close eye on her. He cleared his throat and said Kate death wing with a score of 12.
Everyone sat shocked that the crying girl they saw on reaping day was the real threat in the games. As they continued with the scores no one payed attention as none we memorable. And all the tributes slept that night in fear of what the girl was capable of that the president had had a input on her score.

Snows POV
I went to check and see how our tributes were dealing with giving there sacrifice to the Capitol. I looked around and counted only 23 tributes I knew we had a small training area I  the back of the training build so I went there. I looked and watched as the 12 year old from 5 was controlling the snakes movements it was extraordinary and I've never seen anything like it
( imagine attacking training dummy at her command and there about a dozen of them)

 I looked and watched as the 12 year old from 5 was controlling the snakes movements it was extraordinary and I've never seen anything like it ( imagine attacking training dummy at her command and there about a dozen of them)

I watched her impressed at how she handled them and knew that with how young she was she could be my legendary weapon against any rebels that tried to go against me. From then on I wanted her to be the winner of the games and I don't think she will need my help other than adding snakes to the arena that she trained as a sponsor gift.