The way out and friends lost

The group of victors made there way to the tree.

As they approached they watched Beetee quickly scan over the tree to see if it would work for the plan.
"Minimal charing, impressive conductor let's get started."

Beetee started setting everything up and said,"You three girls go together now, take this and unspool it carefully and make sure the entire spool is in the water understand? And head to the tree at the 2 o'clock sector. We'll meet you there."

Peeta tried to convince the other three victors so he could go with Kate and Katniss but no luck.

Kate stood there watching the woods for careers while listening to the conversation.

Finnick walked over and asked," Is there a problem here?"

Beetee then said," Excellent question?" He leaned in looking Katniss in the eye.

"No, there's no problem." Katniss said and went to Peeta.

Finnick walked over to Kate and said jokingly but still had a serious tone to it," Be careful I don't want to lose one of the only girls who hasn't fallen head over heals for me and my charming looks. Especially when I like the girl." He was close to her his arms wrapped around her and gave her a hug.

"Trust me I want to get back to you as soon as this is over ok."

"You better," he said with worry still clear in his voice.

" Don't worry because Hell im Kate Fucking Deathwing or should I say Katherine Snow but I always get I want darling." She said with a final smirk walking over to Johannah.

Johannah saw Katniss after Kate approached and said," Alright let's go."

The three girls started heading down the rocky jungle trail.
Kate stayed in the back watching for careers.

They were quickly moving along hoping to be far from the damp sand that had the chance of electrocuting them. Kate had no interest in dying the same way her dad did. As they kept walking the Johannah was ranting about not want to get fried on the beach.

All of a sudden Katniss stopped and said,"there's something..."
Kate looked behind her dagger drawn from her belt.
Katniss couldn't get it unstuck and then the resistance was gone and the line was cut.

Kate's eyes widened as she saw Brutus moving quickly across the rocks.

Then she hurt a loud ugh and a thump behind her.
Kate turned ready to attack but then she saw what Johannah was doing.
Johannah nodded at her and she nodded back and they started running away from the careers.

Katniss felt betrayed by the two especially Kate.

The two girls kept running until Brutus and Enobaria caught up. Kate charged Brutus being quick slicing him with her dagger, but it wasn't doing much damage with his size.

She knocked him off balance right before the arena around them started to collapse in.

A big plate of metal hit him he was dead. Kate turned to check on Johannah but her and Enobaria were knocked out. Kate was confused since their was no debris that had hit either when out of nowhere a aircraft came out of the sky.