Crowning and interview

Hey guys ok I figured out the days for my 4day long posting it will be this upcoming Thursday through Sunday. I will most likely post in the evenings because I found out we are going to a cabin for thanksgiving. Also again hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the 4 day long posting spree.

It was time to get ready for the crowning. Kate looked around her waiting for dadano. She heard the clicking of heals on the tiled floor coming near her.
"Kate,Kate my dear I knew you could do it. Now come come we need to get you ready you showed them how powerful you really are amazing just amazing."
Kate looked at her with a solemn look. Dadano noticed this and said," this is about your supposed death tonight isn't it?"
Kate looked at her in shock and said," you know!"
Dadano laughed, nodded and said," yes of course who else is going to make Katherine snows outfits hmm."
Kate beamed showing more emotion than she's shown in years and hugged her. Dadano wrapped her arms around her and whispered to her in her ear," Kate you won't ever be alone again you have me and Kane he talks quite fondly at you and clearly you have celestia."
Kate looked hat her confused. Dadano saw it and said, " Kane's my husband."
Dadano got Kate ready and escorted her to the back stage. A few hallways away from the backstage dadano was called to fix something for celestias dress and rushed off after giving Kate directions. She walked down the hallways and bumped into a large wall, only it wasn't a wall she recognized the man as Haymitch Abernathy. She grimaced at the smell of alcohol she breathed in.
He looked down at her and raised a eyebrow and said," so your the little redhead I expected someone ..... scarier." Kate glared as she backed up. Haymitch was seeing if she had what it really took to take down the capitol. No one not even her mentors had heard from the girl since she had gotten out of the arena.
"Well if it isn't Haymitch Abernathy the quarter quell winner I expected someone..... deadlier and less of a drunk but I guess we don't always see what we want to see." She replied sassily.
Over the system they heard," Kate Deathwing on stage in 5." She smirks coldly at him giving him the shivers and said," that's my cue, I would say it was nice to meet you but I'd be lying toodles." She walked away with a mocking wave over her shoulder and continued to the backstage.
They announced her name and she walked out with confidence and saw as the crowd cheered for there newest victor. She made to center stage and Cesar look her over with a large grin and gestured for her to take a seat. She sat down and smirked.
He looked to her excited," so Kate I think we all remember what happened when you were here with us last and said and I quote' I am a powerhouse' and my oh my she was rights wasn't she?"
The crowd went wild. " well Cesar I did warn you didn't I, I mean look at me smallest youngest tribute I just had to play my cards right." Kate stayed with a cunning smirk.
The crowd laughed. Cesar and Kate talked back and forth joking and what not until Cesar said," so Kate are you ready to watch the your games because I have to say they were amazing!"
Kate smirked," I thought it was a lot of fun personally, I like a challenge and being 12 years just makes it more challenge in all honesty."
" Kate what I would like to know do feel bad or hold any guilt for what you did in the games?" Cesar asked.
Kaye laughed lightly surprising the victors and lots of people in the districts.
"No Cesar I don't, I feel no remorse what I did and if I'm being honest I would do it all again with out question," she replied.
"There you have it folks let's watch the games shall we."
The victors sat there shocked, they knew that what she said was the truth they couldn't see any hint guilt lurking in her eyes.
As the games went on she just sat and smirked through the whole thing.
After about a hour watching her get rid of her fellow tributes they watched the Connor scenes.
Cesar turned to Kate and said," so kate how did you and Connor come up with a alliance."(we're just saying for the sake of the story there next to each other and not like the way they have it on YouTube.)
" The fence, we would meet everyday at the fence. It started when I was nine I had just lost my father to the accident in district 5. I would just go sit in a field at the edge of district 5 emotionless. After the incident people would just ignore me wouldn't notice, some would pick on me for being a orphan. So I would go disappear people would call me the girl shadows at least that's what I heard. Because I would be there at first glance then when they look back I was gone. But when I was with Connor it didn't feel like was some poor kid who lost her parents and a weak pathetic child. Over the last 3 years we met at the fence he was basically my big brother so from the start we were allies not that anyone knew."
" Kate if your name wasn't pulled out of the bowl would you have volunteered?"
"Yeah I would have my life sucked in district 5 so yeah I would have."
The buzzer went off signaling for the crowning to begin.
Cesar gestured her over to the throne on stage as snow and a little boy with a crown came out. He said the regular speech they left Kate on stage for a few minutes to wave to the capitol people and that's when it all went 'wrong'.