The breakout and district 8

Kate was called to her fathers office and as she entered she saw many monitors around the room.

She looked to her father and asked,"What's all this?"

Confusion clear on her face and she moved behind his chair to get a better look.

"This my dear is the ms.Everdeen and her group of misfits in district 8," He was clearly annoyed.

"Now what are they doing there?" Her facade up.

She looked annoyed, but felt nothing but pity for them.

"Giving them hope," He growled.

Katniss was walking through the building and the people were with her.
They had it all on video.

They watched as they came out of the building.
Snow had already sent for aircrafts from 11.

Kate knew this wouldn't be good.

With katniss

"There's bombers. We need to find cover." Boggs said.

"There's a bunker in there." The captain pointed to a building.

They all ran inside.

Katniss strayed off. She ignored Gale and Boggs and almost got blown to pieces.
They ran like hell.

Kate was watching from the screen and could feel tears come up in her eyes but didnt let them fall.
She watched in-suspense hoping friends were alright.

She watched Katniss's speech and to say she was proud was an understatement.

She was smirking on the inside but she was glaring on the outside.

Then the screens were off.

Kate was sitting in her room with her little snowflake.
The tv turned on.

Peeta was shown on the screen. He didnt look the same.

She knew snow was getting to him.

The next day the lights went out. She knew Snows end was coming soon.

"Is it happening?" Snowflake asked her.
"Not yet Snowflake, but soon."

She watched the next day as the rebels interrupted the mandatory interview.

She watched Peeta warn 13. Her eyes widened and she quickly left her sisters room and made her way to her hidden office.

She was careful to not be seen.
She pulled up a video call with her operatives all through out the Capitol.

They all picked up on her call.

"You all know why you've been called." Kate started.
"Snow is nearing his end and it's only a matter of time. When the rebels come to the outer parts of the Capitol I want everything there and everyone there on the front lines. We are going to make sure that Snow doesn't make it out alive."

They all nodded in agreement.

Kate over the years had a small army of some of the best trained men and woman waiting for this day.

"One last thing, Harrald it's time to send out the footage 613."

With that she disconnected the call.

She had 34 minutes to get Snowflake out of the capitol for her safety. She rushed to her sisters room to see her ready to go. Kate put on a black catsuit that wouldn't show her face.

They quickly made there way to the training center.

16 minutes.

Kate shoved her sister into a cell next to an unconscious Johanna and locked it.

Celestia's eyes widened and tried to open the door.

She looked at her older sister,"What are you doing? We're supposed to leave together."

Celestias eyes started to tear up as she realized that her sister lied to her.

"NO No Kate kate you can't you can't do this. Grandfather will have your head."

Celestia was pulling and shoving the barred door but no such luck.

Kate walked closer and handed her a note and said,"I love you Snowflake but I have to do this and I wont let you stop me."

3 minutes

Kate turned and walked away with Celestia screaming her name behind her.

Gale was walking through looking for victors. That's when he heard," Kate! Kate! Kate don't leave me!"

He knew who was screaming Celestia.

He was shocked when he learned one of his best friends was Kate Deathwing. Death the legend. He wanted to hate her but he couldn't. He met Celestia and he thought of her as another little sister.

He ran to the Cell and there she stood crying tears streaming down her face.

He opened the door and grabbed her.

"NO No I cant leave her let me go!" The young girl screamed as she kicked and punched him.

They removed the victors and left quickly. On the aircraft Celestia was sedated. Gale saw the note in her hand and grabbed it.

He opened it and it said...