Mentor part 2

All the mentors were sitting with their tributes on their floors. Finally, they see Ceaser's face show up on the screen and they started announcing the scores. The Careers scored high at 9's and 10's. They made it to their district. "District 4 male Conner with a score of 6 and district 4 female Shelby with a score of 3," Ceaser said and his partner commented. " They wont make it far this year Ceaser." Ceaser nodded in agreement.

They sat there in shock and when it wore off they just sat there in silence. A few minutes later they announced district 5," District 5 male Logan Mikaelson well this is surprising he got a score of 7 and also I heard a rumor of him joining the careers in an alliance we will see folks if this is true during our interviews.

District 5 female Kate Deathwing with a score of ..... "he paused and his eye widened in shock and ask," Is this right?" They heard someone say the score is from the president himself he's been keeping a close eye on her. He cleared his throat and said, "Kate death wing with a score of 12." They sat there gaping at the tv no one saw it coming.

The next day...

Every tribute was rushed to get ready for the interviews and soon enough they started.

"I bet everyone is wondering if your reactions to little miss Kate's score what was yours?"

District 1 and 2: "We aren't too worried the president probably just got lucky when the president was watching."
The rest just didn't respond or say she didn't get that score for no reason.
Logan Mikaelson: I agree with the careers they have a point it was probably just pure luck she's nothing but a scared little girl who lost her parents because of how terrible a daughter she was. Everyone sat there shocked with looks of pity. Except for Kate she had an electric current moving in her eyes of pure rage. Finally, Cesar called her to the stage.

"Everyone you know her you love her Kate Deathwing everyone." Kate walked out with power radiating around her. She took her seat and showed a face of calm and collected.

"So Kate how have you liked the Capitol so far?"

"Honestly it's a big change but I think it's cool and different my favorite is probably the outfits and the different personalities of the people I've met."
" I bet it's different from district 5, ha ha ha also I bet everyone here is wondering how you got the score of 12 how did you do it?"
" well Cesar it's a mystery but I can give you a hint," she replied with a smirk.
" Please do what is it?"
She pressed the button a huge electrical current spun repeatedly around her.
"Because I'm a powerhouse."
Everyone was standing clapping and the buzzer went off.

As all the mentors sat together in their own section, they watched as this girl who radiated innocents manipulating everyone to her bidding. Haymitch saw a fire in her eye that would never go out. He turned to some of the other victors and said, "She's going to be the real fighter guys."
Many silently agreed with him, some smirking, some hesitant, and others with small smiles.

Over the next few days, they watched as Kate Deathwing dug a way through their hard exteriors and give them hope they haven't seen in years. They watched her wipe out the careers and set traps at the cornucopia. 

They watched as the Girl from 8 was stabbed by the boy from six. She got a good few hits in before she was dead, but then a mutt came out and ripped the boy from 6 apart. A few seconds later the cannons went off and the screen switched. 

The mentors saw it was Kate and kids from 9,11 and 12. As they saw this Haymitch stood up with his bottle in hand and threw it at the Tv and said," Idiots, Idiots, Idiots." Seeder and Chaff shook their heads in disappointment.

The guy from 9 was the biggest but still looked malnourished and said, "well well well if it isn't the deadliest tribute in the game with a sco-." then there were 2 cannons and then the anthem started. They saw as Kate slowly backed away from the large boy. The anthem show districts one and two, the girl from 8 and the boy from 6. The 6 tributes with her didn't notice her grab the remote. 

Cesar commented on the screen," I think that has something to do with what she was doing earlier folks, what does Kate Deathwing have up her sleeve?"

They watched as backed away and Beetee said," why is she backing herself in the corner there's no other way out?" The mentors from 6 just shrugged their shoulders. Everyone was confused by the girl's actions. The girl from 11 said, "look what she got in her hand!"

The boy from 9 said, " give it here you little brat." They saw as she backed up more and said, " what if I don't want to." The 3 boys got move forward and Kate said calmly hiding her panic, " Move any closer and I blow us all up." They looked confused. 

The mentors were more confused and Seeder said," why would she unless she's bluffing she probably has a family to go back to." Haymitch turned to seeder and said," I don't think she is, I've seen the look in her eyes void of emotion." They turned back to the screen.

She said," I press this button and we all die, the landmines I press this button we all get obliterated we wouldn't want that now would we."

The girl from 12 said, " You wouldn't do that you would die too, you wouldn't get to see your family ever again."

Kate replied," maybe it's worth it, plus I have no family to go back to and dying is better than letting you win." The girl from 9 said," let's just be reasonable here how about you join us and we protect you, you just have to give us the remote."

Kate looked at them like,' are you an idiot.' Kate let out a laugh that left the other tributes with an unsettling feeling along with the mentors. "Let me get this straight you want me to hand you the remote and then you're going protect me?." Kate said nervously like a little girl, this gave the others hope and they nodded confidently.

Haymitch laughed at this and said," She's playing them, Idiots."

 kate says sarcastically," you do remember you just threaten to kill me and now you want to protect me ha yeah right." Haymitch then added," She's funny too.

They started getting impatient nodded to each other and started running at her. She pressed the button. The mentors watched in horror as they saw the landmines go off knowing there was no way for anyone to survive a blast like that. They sat there as their hope got drained away.

Important

Hey, guys I know this is late but it's because I was busy last week. So these last couple of days I have been working like crazy to get these chapters out to you guys so be ready for Saturday to have 2 chapters. I have finished act 1 so I will be working on act 2.

I think this will have 4 or 5 acts included into it's going to be longer than those 20 part stories.

Heres the layouts for the acts

Act 1:Kates games

Act 2: gaining trust and manipulation( also with include some parts of the hunger games)

Act 3: Catching fire

Act 4: Mockingjay part 1

Act 5: Mockingjay part 2

so stay tooned