As the years go by

After that night she would get a new mission forms snow to take people working from the rebellion out. She continued her missions along with working and planning her own personal vendetta against president snow. With each and every passing day she buried herself deep into president snow cold heart that was almost non existent. Usually Katherine would spend her time snowflake when the small girl wasn't at school train with Kane and read books on different fighting techniques. As much as she hated the games she would have that the arenas that they set up have always fascinated her. So occasionally she would go hang around the game maker so to share women her own ideas.
Eventually by the time that Kate had turned 15 years old snow had stopped giving her missions because he was worried she would get hurt. He would never admit it but she was one of his greatest weaknesses. As much as she loved president snows mansion she did miss the freedom she had in district 5, she felt she was being put under lock and key with no air to breath.
She would go for strolls in the gardens but it was not the same, it wasn't enough. Kate started to worry when snowflake would ask about the games as she was taught it's bad to hurt people but then she sees people killing each other clearly scared out of their wits. She told her the truth but told her to keep the secret and snowflake did.
Now at this time Katherine has just turned 16.  Katherine walked into president snows office to inform him that's she was heading out.
" where you going my dear?"he asked her.
" I'm going to see Plutarch since it's his last year before he's retiring and I wanted to see him since he's moving to the other side of panem," Katherine said sadly, even though she didn't like what he did as a game maker she still enjoy his company. And as she spent time with him he became like a uncle to her.
President snow nodded and smiled when he saw the bright smile come across her face.  She was about to walk out but the she saw his face change to something she had never seen on him, a sad look. She turned around and sat down in front of him and said," hey what's wrong dad?"
" you've been spending a lot of time with Plutarch lately and I don't want to lose you."
"Dad Plutarch is like a uncle. Your basically my dad I wouldn't give that up for anything never forget that," she got up and walked around his desk and hugged him. She gave him a quick squeeze and a peck on the cheek and made her way to the arena design building. She walked in and saw the game makers working in the arena for the 72nd games. When she walked in she was greeted by everyone, that all loved her and her ideas.
They knew only what president snow had told them, that she was his daughter but no one knew her mother. And since her hair was dyed platinum blonde like the snow family no one could assume otherwise. She saw senica crane and walked up to him.
She said warmly," so after Plutarch leaves you gonna try for head game maker?" He looked over to her and smiled," yeah I have some personal ideas that will put everyone else out of the way." She laughed lightly and replied " well I can't wait to see them and I'll put a good word in I'll see you later senica," she waved at him as she walked out. This is when she began the search for Plutarch and along the way she stopped and talked to few game makers. She walked down the hall and as she was passing a conference room she heard voices. Plutarch voice but when she was going walk in she heard him say," the rebellions should be soon we just need a voice, Kate Deathwing was supposed to be our voice but as you know she died. We need a voice with fire."
She then heard a woman's voice," get it done heavensbee I'll be in contact."
She heard him reply," yes of course president coin." She heard the screen click off. She quickly and silently went back home knowing that she could use the rebels to her advantage.