The Final part or is it?

Kate saw the explosion in the distance of the tunnels but it never reached her with how fast they fulled her. Soon enough the world around her faded out.

Finnick couldn't think straight with Kate death. All he could hear were her screams from down below. He knew he was starting to fall for her but never realized how deep it went until he lost her.

Back with Kate

When she woke up, she woke up in her room in the mansion. She sat up confusion was clear on her face. She felt a hand touch hers and she jumped. She quickly turned her head hoping it was all just a nightmare.

But it wasn't.

"Father?" Her voice came out croaky as she sat up.

"Yes my dear are you alright?"

Kate asked to herself,'did he know what she did and this his way of getting back at her.'

"Yeah im fine. What-what happened?"

"The rebels got you. Do you remember what happened?"

She put on the facade and shook her head.

He hugged her.

"Sweetheart I need you to come with me."

"Of course, but where are we going."

He took a deep breath as he started leading his daughter down to the basement of the mansion.
"Somewhere I can keep you safe from those rebels once im gone."

They heard gun shots as rebels started entering the mansion.

She started to panic a little as they approached the vault doors.

They opened and out came a woman.

He hurried Kate forward.She tried to resist but snow pulled her forward.

"Jeanine I need you to do the serum and get her out of here now."

"No, No what no im not leaving you here. They'll kill you!" She yelled.

He turned to her and gave a kiss to her forehead and said,"I know but it will keep you safe from them."

With that Snow turned and walked out leaving the only thing that he ever truly loved behind.

Kate tried to move to follow him but she was to out of it. All of a sudden she felt a prick in her neck and every thing went black.

With Finnick

They had finally taken the Capitol he should be ecstatic but he felt nothing but loss. The first girl to finally see him for more than a pretty face.

He heard a knock on his door.

"Mr.odair the victors are having a meeting and im here to escort you."

He stood up numbly and followed the escort.

He was zoned out until he heard coin said," we hold a symbolic hunger games."

He looked at her like she was crazy.

Johannah started giggling.
"You want to have another hunger games with the capitols children?"

"Your joking." Peeta said.

"Not in the slightest," Coin replied.

"Is this Plutarch's idea?" Haymitch asked.

"It was mine. It balances the need for revenge with the least loss of human life. You may cast your votes." Coin said.

"No, this is crazy" Peeta said.
" Well I think it's more than fair, I say yes." Johannah said.
"So do I, let them have a taste." Enobaria said.
"You guys this way of thinking is what started all of this." Peeta tried to reason.
Annie wasn't there her mental state wasn't all there.
Finnick was next to vote," I vote no, Kate would never let this happen if she was here. She played both sides of field. She would say no."

"Wells she's not." Johannah said.
"No," beetee said." We need to stop viewing each other as enemies"

Coin then said," It's up to Katniss and Haymitch."
Everyone turned to them.

"I get to kill Snow." She stated.

"I expected no less of you"

"Then I vote yes. For Prim." Katniss said.
"Haymitch?"

"I'm with the mockingjay,' Haymitch stated.

"That carries the vote. Excellent. We will announce the games tonight after the execution."

The victors left.

It was all over until. They got called to a meeting.

They were showed a video and to all of their shock.

A woman being carried by a soldier in black. Side by side with a woman with short blonde hair.

The woman being carried.

It was Death.