Interviews

It was the day of the interviews Kate was nervous. Since the day her father died she was used to being the girl who would lurk in the shadows and watched the people as they walked by. Being the center of attention was not her thing.
She sat in her room thinking of what she should do for interviews because the mentors and Logan avoided her seeing as they underestimated her. Finally about 2 hours before the interview and her prep team finally arrive and did her hair and make up.
The dress was spectacular her stylist dadano gave her a pretty blue dress (the one of blue) and then dadano said," I have surprise for your dress when you go on stage and he asks how you got your score say that's a mystery and press the button and say and because I'm a power house."

Then over the speaker a Capitol accented voice said," all tributes for the 69th hunger games behind the stage." With that dadano gave her a hug and Kate was off to the backstage. As she opened the door all eyes from tributes and mentors turned to look at her. She walked in and schooled her features to calm and confident also powerful. As she walked to her spot in line the careers intimated and nervous after seeing her score and how they treated her. The rest of the tributes scared or nervous.

After a few minutes Cesaer started calling tributes up and asked them the same question and these were there reactions:
I bet everyone is wondering if your reactions to little miss Kate's score what was yours?
District 1 and 2: we are to worried the president probably just got lucky when the president was watching.
The rest just didn't respond or said she didn't get that score for no reason.
Logan mikaelson: I agree with the careers they have a point it was probably just pure luck she's nothing but scared little girl who lost her parents because of how terrible a daughter she was. Everyone sat there shocked with looks of pity. Except Kate she had a electric current moving in her eyes of pure rage. Finally cesaer called her to stage.

"Everyone you know her you love her Kate Deathwing everyone." Kate walked out with power radiating around her. She took her seat and showed a face of calm and collected.
"So Kate how have you liked the Capitol so far?"
"Honestly it's a big change but I think it's cool and different my favorite is probably the outfits  and the different personalities of the people I've met."
" I bet it's different from district 5 ha ha ha also I bet everyone here is wondering how you got the score of 12 how did you do it?"
" well cesaer it's a mystery but I can give you a hint," she replied with a smirk.
" Please do what is it?"
She pressed the button a huge electrical current spun repeatedly around her.
"Because I'm a powerhouse."
Everyone was standing clapping and the buzzer went off.
The Interviews finished and she went to her room dreading what was to come the next day.