The answer

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks for reading
Also for thanksgiving I'm think that I might do a chapter for everyday I have off I don't remember the dates at the moment but I'll let you know so you can read the updates those days in a row
And agains thanks for reading and It won't be long until she meets finnick but they won't get together till catching fire

Kate smirked and said," Well we're family now you can call me Kate."
He smiled and said," You'll need a new name, one that can fool everyone until you want to reveal yourself any ideas?"

She nodded and said" Katherine, Katherine Snow."

"I'll introduce you to Celestia first then we can go to your crowning and interview," Snow said.

She nodded and looked to him and asked," how will we be faking my death if you don't mind me asking?"
He replied, "Just leave it to me Katherine ill have it all handled."

Half an hour later they had arrived at Snow's mansion.

He leads the way as Katherine follows behind amazed by the house as they continue walking through it. They go to the east wing and Snow knocks on the door. She heard a shuffling behind the door.

The door opened and a little girl around 6 opened the door. When the little girl saw who was outside her door her mouth dropped, then screamed excitedly jumping up and down. Kate laughed at her reaction. Kate bent down and put her hand out for her to shake and said," Hi my name is Kate but you can call me Katherine, what's your name?"

"I'm Celestia and your your Kate Deathwing."

President snow then said," Celestia Katherine is going to be living with us here and you have to keep a secret can you do that?"

She smiled and nodded eagerly just as snow continued. " Katherine your room will be the room next to Celestia, here is a card with your winnings on it so you can buy whatever you need."

"Sir, would it be a problem if I brought Celestia with me to look for stuff?" Kate asked with a smile as she noticed the little girl looking excited.

He was suspicious of Kate after all he knows not to trust anyone so easily but seeing the look on his granddaughters face he put on a fact smile and said," I don't see that's a problem as long as you stay out of sight and in the smaller stores and have a peacekeeper with you."

Kate nodded in agreement and looked to Celestia and said," well get your shoes on and meet me at the front door." Celestia bolted back to her room grabbed and put on a pair of shoes and ran down the stairs to the front door.

Kate followed the small girl with a smile. Snow saw this and knew from that moment on that Kate would never hurt Celestia.

They waited down by the front door for the peacekeeper that was going to escort them but much to Kate's surprise it was the wildlife trainer.

Over her time with him in the training area, she learned his name was Kane.

"Kane what are you doing here," she said with a smile.

"Well, when I'm not at the training tributes I'm one of the president's personal guards for little miss Celestia."

They spent hours shopping and talking and just enjoying each other's company. When they got back Kate and Celestia went back to her room to decorate.

"Kate Kate you should put these up first," Celestia held up a string with snowflakes dangling down.

"Ok Snowflake," Kate said as she hung them up.

"Snowflake?" Celestia asked.

Kate smiled and nodded. "It fits you perfectly plus who doesn't like snowflakes."

Celestia giggled and from that moment on the sister bond between the two had started.

Later that night Kate went to Snow's office for her first mission. He was sitting at his desk looking through files. Kate walked in and sat in one of the chairs on the opposite side. He handed her the file and said," Kate what I need you to do is see what information He has, and once you get that kill him make it seem like a ... accident or a suicide but make sure it doesn't lead back here, understood."
She nodded and said," Crystal clear."

Later that night she would head out on her first mission.