The mission

Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday we went to rapid city and I didn't get any time to write since we were very busy so this is yesterday's chapter. And then today's chapter will be a later again so sorry but enjoy.

It was about 10 o clock at night and Kate was getting ready for her mission. She grabbed a cross bag she had bought and hung it on herself. She was scared for her mental well being with not feeling remorse for any of her kills in the arena. She feared she was turning into a career. She was smart and she knew it but she didn't want it to drive her into insanity.

She grabbed her snakes who she named Luna and moon and directed them into her bag. She heard the door click open and in walked a peacekeeper. She turned to him and raised a eyebrow questioningly. He showed no emotion and said," president snow has set up a special room where you can get any weapon you could possibly need to complete your missions." She nodded to him as he walked out.
She stepped closer to all the weapons, so many varieties. As she scanned the room her eyes landed on her katanas. She knew they were hers she would never for get the weapon that saved her life in her games. She grabbed them and walked out of the room.
She got out of the mansion and got into the car that president snow set up for her. Everyone thought she was dead so she knew she couldn't be seen. She put on a blonde wig and some make up it made her look a little older and less recognizable. She walked in the hotel where her target was supposed to be located. When she first enter people gave her weird looks, she walked up to the desk and said," hi ma'am I'm im looking for my dad my names Mia kadgar do you know what room my fathers in?" She made herself look like she could burst into tears at any moment and the lady saw this to. She quickly nodded and looked at her computer and said, " here I'll take you to your dad no need to worry darling." Katherine smirk to herself internally at she was being guided up to her targets room. The women gave the girl a key and left, the lady clearly was not good for the safety of the customers.
Kate unlocked the door and walked in. She said" mr.kadger my name is Kate you've caused quite a lot of trouble for president snow."
He looked at her shocked and said," your your dead how are you alive?"
" that doesn't matter but what does matter is why you've been giving information to the rebellion."
" what are you going to do to me?" He asked trying to seem fierce but she could see the lingering fear behind his eyes.
" I'm simply getting rid of the ... problem."
She set the couch on fire but tide him with fast burning rope that would disappear which would leave no evidence of a murder behind. And she walked out and when to the control room she delete the footage from the cameras and that's exactly what she did. She knocked out the guy at the desk and deleted the footage. She walked out of the hotel to the car right on time and got driven to snows mansion.
When she arrived she made her way straight to president snows office to inform him that her task was completed and there was no evidence leading it back to them. She walked into the office with complete confidence to see president snow sitting at his desk surrounded by some paper work. He looked up from the document he was reading when she entered and gave a look that said 'is it done.'she nodded and said," it won't come back on us it looks like a accident." He nodded and said, " good go get some rest I'll have mission for you tomorrow." She nodded her head and walked out to go to her room. But when  she got in there what she saw melted her heart, it was snowflake laying in her bed. Snowflake had book in her hands so Katherine assumed that she had tried to wait up for her. Katherine removed the book from the small girls hands and put it on her night stand. She silently slipped underneath the covers and cuddle with snowflake.