Time to cash in Death's toll

When District 13 arrived at the gates of the capitol they were greeted with a group and the woman in the cloak.

The commander from 8 and the cloak started talking. Everyone knew who it was Death although no one would say it out loud.

She wore her cloak and was guided to the group. The squad 451. But all of a sudden they stopped. She followed her guide to a tent. He gestured inside.

She went inside and there stood a young teenage boy. When he heard the foot steps he turned around and saw her. His sister.

To say he was terrified was an understatement. He feared how she would react to her seeing him. He wondered did what she said in the games somewhat true. Did she hate him because of what his parents did.

They stood there in silence. Kate was just confused why did they bring her here.

Jason what the first to break the silence.
"Hi, um, im Jason im your-."
She cut him off,"my brother."

She didn't know what to think. Did he hate her for killing his parents on live tv for him to see. She wanted to meet him ever since Mark told her. Here he was.

She took the risk and moved forward pulling him into her arms.

Jason was in shock but soon he relaxed in his sisters arms.

She didn't hate him.

They were interrupted by a soldier saying it was time for her to go.

She bent down a little and said," We'll talk once this is over ok. Go back to 13 I dont want you here when there's a chance you could get hurt."

She gave him a quick squeeze and followed the soldier. When she walked in Katniss was the first to notice and ran to hug her. She laughed as the girls weigh plowed into her.

"Hi Kat." She said.
"You better not be forgetting about me. We have a lot to go over missy." She heard from behind her and saw gale with his arms crossed over his chest.
She put on her innocent look on and opened her arms for a hug. He shook his head and chuckled pulling the into his arms.

Soon enough the flap to the tent opened and in walked Finnick. As soon as he noticed her he pulled her into his arms and buried his head in her neck and wisphered," I missed you."

"I missed you to, but we have work to do." He groaned in annoyance as she chuckled. She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

They started making there way into the city.

They started making there way through the city avoiding the pods.
Finnick staying close to Kate.

Soon they took a rest.
After an hour there were trucks moving in. They all readied their weapons.

Only to find it was Peeta.

They started a round the clock watch worried he would attack Katniss. Kate thought it was stupid that Peeta was brought there.

They continued through the capitol only for Boggs to die from a pod.

They continued into the sewers and out of sight. Kate still didn't trust it.

With snow
He saw the camera and what shocked him the most was Kate. The first thing his mind came up with in his unstable mental state was Finnick. He was close to her his arm behind her.
He got up quickly scaring his assistant and rushed to his daughters room. How did they get her.

He went to his game makers and had them set out the mutts.
He quickly notified Jeanine that it was time.

Back in the tunnels.

They quickly moved through the tunnels. It was dark and the water was high. It eventually lowered and evened out. They took a break on a landing. Kate and Finnick sat side by side his arm draped around her shoulders holder her close. They fell a sleep.

Later she was awakens by Finnick saying something was wrong. They all quickly moved to get out. They didn't know what it was, but they knew it wasn't good. They kept moving. All of a sudden they were attacked by Mutts.
They all started running like hell. They heard the screams ut it was to late to save there team members. They kept running but the water was slowing them down.

At every turn they blew up the mutts they could, but they were closing in. Kate started gutting them as fast as she could Finnick having her back as her Katanas sliced through them.They started making there way up the latter but there were to many of them.

Kate fought them off and pressured Finnick up the latter after Katniss and he moved quickly about to pull Kate up with him.
But it was to late the mutts had grabbed a hold of her and started pulling her deeper.

She screamed as they dragged her. Finnick tried to go back screaming her name but it was to late as Katniss pulled him up harshly. Tears streaming down her face at the loss of her best friend.
They all sat there in shock

It looks like Death finally caught up to her.