"I Love You"

After many sleepless nights thinking and wondering, I decided to call him. I was gonna call Harry. I had to know what he was doing. For all I knew this could be really dangerous, and Harry was in big trouble. The only right thing to do was to call him.

Thankfully, he answered.

''Lucy, hi!'' he said, nervously.

''Hello, boyfriend! Or should I say, ex-boyfriend? Because, apparently we broke up. Didn't we, Harry?''

He sighed from the other line. ''He told you'' he said, bitterly.

''Told me what? That we had broken up like I wouldn't know already? You should maybe think before you speak next time, Harry, of course I would find out! Now, tell me what you're doing in Virginia.''

I had no idea where all this confidence came from, but I liked it. It made me stronger. It made it easier to deal with all of this, somehow.

''It's complicated, Lucy. Right now it's just best for you to not know, alright? I'll tell you when I get home.''

I felt a lump in my throat. ''If you come home.''

''Of course I'll come home, love. I'll make it through this. We'll make it through this. It's just not safe for you to know, and that's the most important thing right now. To keep you safe'' he said softly.

I nodded although I didn't agree with him at all, feeling a tear dripping down on my hand. ''Promise me you'll make it safe home.''

I could hear hime smile through the phone. ''I promise.''

All of this didn't only make me angry and frustrated. It made me concerned. Harry was doing some pretty dangerous things. Hell, this business he had going on wasn't safe for him at all.

I took a deep breath before I decided to say it, not knowing what the response would be.

''I love you, Harry.''

This was the first time telling him directly. Well, it wasn't really directly since it was through the phone, but it was hard for me to express my love to someone. For someone.

''I love you, too, babe'' he luckily said back, his voice a bit shaky like he was crying. Maybe he wasn't so tough after all. Then again, everyone cried once in a while. It was unavoidable.

I hung up and wiped away my tears, as Ms. Dalaria came into my room.

''What are you sitting here for? Get to work this instant!'' she yelled angrily.

I nodded and pushed myself up from my bed to do what I was here for. My job. I almost forgot about it after me and Harry got together and I became friends with the other boys, which wasn't a good thing at all. She could easily fire me like that, but then again she needed me. I was the only girl who didn't have this job just to be around the boys, but to actually earn money and have something to live of. They could be very harsh as well, so any new girl that would start here if I ever got fired, I would feel sorry for. It wasn't a dream job, and they weren't as polite as their fans would have them to be. Except Harry, of course. Harry was just real inside-out, there were no loop-holes. Besides his business of course, but he didn't choose that himself, and it didn't have anything to do with his personality.

I started by cleaning the boys' rooms and cleaning them. They were pretty dusty, which was very inconvenient. Usually Harry's room was clean, but this time it was rather messy. Clothes were all over the floor, and a few empty beer cans were put on his nightstand.

In Louis' room I found something interesting. It was a photoalbum of all the bands' moments, like some of their concerts or places they were, which I found very sweet. But there were several pages in the back of the album with pictures. Pictures of him and Harry. Of course, they were best buddies and all, but I thought he was best friends with the whole band? Some places there were drawn hearts and written things under the pictures like; ''Me and Harry cooking together'' and ''Me and Harry at the top of the Eiffeltower.'' It was all a bit strange to me. Was my assumptions right?

I browsed through the album just to see if there were any hidden images. There were.

''Always in my heart @Harry_Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis.''

It was a tweet that was written by Louis a long time ago. The tweet was framed and placed in the middle of the album. My thoughts span around in my head making me have to sit down on the floor. What was all of this?

''Lucy!''

A familiar voice shouted up from the hallway downstairs. I knew exactly who it was, I was just confused.

''Niall?''

I stepped down the stairs to see tears coming down from his eyes. He was red all over his face, and I could tell something was wrong.

''What's wrong, Niall?'' I asked concerned, walking down in front of him, wanting to comfort him.

''It's Harry.''

My heart beat faster. I felt a lump in my throat.

''He-He was in a car accident, and he's at the hospital right now. They d-don't know if he'll be okay, Lucy'' he stuttered, his breath hitching.

Tears streamed down my face. I felt sick to my stomach. Harry could die.

My dear, sweet, precious Harry could die.